Multimedia Dock

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
When I pulled it off the dock this morning is was way hot. Anyone else who has it experience that?

Yes it is much hotter than normal. Also the overall quality of this dock is vastly interior to that of the predecessor ones (Droid 1 & 2), but the price has gone up :(

alpha752

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
My multimedia dock wont charge my phone over USB. If i have it plugged into the wall, it charges. If i plug the phone into the computer via direct USB, it charges, but if I have the dock connected to the computer (same port), it wont charge.

Happen to anyone else?

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
My multimedia dock wont charge my phone over USB. If i have it plugged into the wall, it charges. If i plug the phone into the computer via direct USB, it charges, but if I have the dock connected to the computer (same port), it wont charge.

Happen to anyone else?

Yep, and I have also noticed that when you have the phone plugged into the doc and doing something strenuous like say upgrading a bunch of apps it also does not charge. For the first time ever I was considering the possibility that I had a defective OEM accessory .

complexx

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding that with my vzw hard case, the phone is very difficult to seat properly in the home dock and the car dock. It works with some fidgetting, but it's still somewhat of a pain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie