Bionic finally shows its face! (Not)

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
droid_bionic_____tan__by_alliszero-d3l4bq2.png

To borrow from my DA page: beat that, Jesusphone.

SharonW

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Wow. That's really stunning. I was trying to follow what you were talking about on the other thread when you mentioned this was coming and even though I've dabbled in buying and selling older anime and other animation art, I didn't understand half of the terminology you were using. So is this your original drawing?

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
Wow. That's really stunning. I was trying to follow what you were talking about on the other thread when you mentioned this was coming and even though I've dabbled in buying and selling older anime and other animation art, I didn't understand half of the terminology you were using. So is this your original drawing?

Yup, been working on it on-and-off for the last week or so. Finally found the time to finish it today. All in all, some 18 hours of work or so. But I recreated the picture three of four times before I was satisfied so that doesn't count. Also thanks :)

tehsusenoh

May 26, 2011
teh.cx.cc
Yup, been working on it on-and-off for the last week or so. Finally found the time to finish it today. All in all, some 18 hours of work or so. But I recreated the picture three of four times before I was satisfied so that doesn't count. Also thanks :)

How dare you not delay the work for 7 months before posting this!

Last edited:

SharonW

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site

Very cool. As graduate with a BFA, you KNOW I can appreciate your work. ;) You could create one helluva Skinit for your phone when you get it. :)

I tried my hand at this sort of artwork about 5 years ago, it's definitely completely different from anything I've done before and took a lot more effort than I thought it would. Maybe I'll dig out an old drawing at some point just to see what you think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC