Original and New Motorola Bionic Comparison Options

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
medium
original

Compare phones: Motorola DROID BIONIC, Motorola Droid Bionic Targa - Phone Arena

NOW REMEMBER THIS INFORMATION IS IN NO WAY OFFICIAL BUT GIVE YOU SOME INFORMATION TO CONSIDER.

Last edited:

neowarcloud

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
:( This just makes me remember how much I liked the original incarnation.

The original looks like the Bionic wearing a throwback OG Droid body...I actually think I like the new style, but before I consider buying it, I will play with it first and read some reviews...

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
The original looks like the Bionic wearing a throwback OG Droid body...I actually think I like the new style, but before I consider buying it, I will play with it first and read some reviews...

I actually like both designs I just cant wait to get one and test it out. And see how many bad reviews come out about it lol.

rkeller62

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Why does anyone care what some random reviewer says? Go play with the device and, if you still like it, buy it. You then have 14 days to decide if you made a good decision.

Much better than listening to someone you never met tell you whether to like the phone or not.

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
The original is also a nice stock photo that's pretty clean and crisp and the latter is a crop from a leaked photo taken with probably a cell phone camera haha. Once I've seen all the dimensions and angles of the new Bionic I'll make my decision. Either way i like both of em so far.. But I would really settle on the one that is the thinnest.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for this phone since it was announced at CES (like most of us) and was pretty giddy about the original specs, but the biggest knock I had about the phone was the look of it.....just wasn't digging it. Really liking what I'm seeing with what would appear to be the new design. And of course some of the improved specs are a welcomed addition too! :D

Yaish

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm liking the more traditional 'droid' look. I never really did like the HTCish look the original one sported. That's not a knock on HTC, but just not what I've come to expect from a Moto Droid.

I want my phone to look like it wears combat boots, and might take over the world if I let it out of my sight. Not like it's going to sneak away for a mocha.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking the more traditional 'droid' look. I never really did like the HTCish look the original one sported. That's not a knock on HTC, but just not what I've come to expect from a Moto Droid.

I want my phone to look like it wears combat boots, and might take over the world if I let it out of my sight. Not like it's going to sneak away for a mocha.

Haha I agree. I love the industrial look of the Moto Droids. The CES Bionic didn't fit that mold. The new one carries the same styling I love about Motorola's phones. Has an anti iPhone look.

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I much prefer the new all black one, it just looks like they have really polished it to perfection. The front facing camera on the old one just looks like it was an after thought.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463