How is this possible?

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I really can not understand how with all the leaks and people with inside information, that no one has really been able to get their hands on the official specs on this phone. Verizon and Motorola must have a death clause they had everyone sign who is involved with the Bionic......I have seen some of the specs here and there, but nothing completely detailed that isn't old or speculation.....anybody know how this is possible? Oh well, just another couple weeks.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I really can not understand how with all the leaks and people with inside information, that no one has really been able to get their hands on the official specs on this phone. Verizon and Motorola must have a death clause they had everyone sign who is involved with the Bionic......I have seen some of the specs here and there, but nothing completely detailed that isn't old or speculation.....anybody know how this is possible? Oh well, just another couple weeks.

Because of the debacle with the first one, Verizon and Motorola are keeping a tight lid on anything related to this. Think Apple style with the iPhone. Any information that is 'leaked' is leaked with their knowledge and on purpose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza