Is this new?

jaymelanie

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
signed up! this really is starting to look promising like the august 4th date may pan out. Maybe even the 28th for preorders.

Again channeling my inner cynic... Verizon did something similar with the iPhone, but you could sign up a couple months in advance of the release date if I remember correctly (help me out here everyone!). So does this actually put a real close release date like August 4th in jeopardy?:confused: Please tell me I'm wrong (probably won't be a problem;)) and I'm still believing the August 4th rumors!

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Again channeling my inner cynic... Verizon did something similar with the iPhone, but you could sign up a couple months in advance of the release date if I remember correctly (help me out here everyone!). So does this actually put a real close release date like August 4th in jeopardy?:confused: Please tell me I'm wrong (probably won't be a problem;)) and I'm still believing the August 4th rumors!

The iPhone page was up a few weeks before preorders.I think like 2-2.5 weeks before. Can't remember although I signed up for it. I know it wasn't months though like you think. They announced it about 3 weeks before preorders but iPhone is different they always give awhile heads up to people. Other phones they give a few days notice.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I can not believe how long I have waited for this phone.....it is hard to get excited about anything unless it is an order or pre-order page....