ITT: We're buying online "July 28th"

UNC_Bball

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm sold on this device. I finally got my hands on a dreaded pentile display today and thought it looked great. It helps when you don't have ridiculous expectations. I'll thoroughly enjoy showing it off to you guys when I get it in the mail. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the hit to my bank account :-\

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm sold on this device. I finally got my hands on a dreaded pentile display today and thought it looked great. It helps when you don't have ridiculous expectations. I'll thoroughly enjoy showing it off to you guys when I get it in the mail. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the hit to my bank account :-\

I feel the same way can't wait to get one.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Ive had my sights set on a new phone for months. Passed on the Verizon Iphone. Still with my Droid 1. I want LTE and Dual core and the bionic meets that. Cant wait. Unless this phone has horrible battery life, Day 1, Sold.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ive had my sights set on a new phone for months. Passed on the Verizon Iphone. Still with my Droid 1. I want LTE and Dual core and the bionic meets that. Cant wait. Unless this phone has horrible battery life, Day 1, Sold.

Well most likely you wouldn't know until a few days later when people get their hands on the phone.

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

I don't see how expecting the pentile display to look at least as good as some other displays out there is a "ridiculous expectation".

Pratt4321

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
So how does the preorder process work? I'm not sure if i am going to preorder or wait. Also, if I preorder the bionic and it is terrible, can i just return it within 14 days or do i have to exchange it for a different phone?

debonu

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My gut reaction is to order this bad boy the moment it is released on the VZW site, but I think I will wait a bit (by a bit I mean a couple hours) and see if they offer free shipping like they did with the D3. Some lost out on free shipping because they ordered too quickly... Is it July 28th yet?... ;)

xxtdxx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I will be picking this phone up as soon as Costco carries it. Not because I'm planning on taking it back, but because they extend the warranty if I use my Costco AMEX.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
My gut reaction is to order this bad boy the moment it is released on the VZW site, but I think I will wait a bit (by a bit I mean a couple hours) and see if they offer free shipping like they did with the D3. Some lost out on free shipping because they ordered too quickly... Is it July 28th yet?... ;)

I'm sure they will offer free shipping they seem to for most of their phones.

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to those upgrading from BBerry. I had 2 BBerry's before, I actually really liked my Tour (as I traveled abroad) of course the phone broke before I went abroad on vacation.. When I came back I needed to get a new device and my brother handed me down his D1 in August, when he upgraded to the DX. Wow... I had no idea how much I missed out.

Of course my gf picks up a bold and I smack my forehead, but it was a gift, so she had no say (Why do parents never consult their kids when it comes to electronic devices? Mother Picked up the DX a week before the DX2 came out, haha). I wish she was on VZW or I'd just give her my D1 when I go to Bionic. But yeah, I wish the best for RIM, but Android and iOS just feels light years ahead of the other competition.

UNC_Bball

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to those upgrading from BBerry. I had 2 BBerry's before, I actually really liked my Tour (as I traveled abroad) of course the phone broke before I went abroad on vacation.. When I came back I needed to get a new device and my brother handed me down his D1 in August, when he upgraded to the DX. Wow... I had no idea how much I missed out.

Of course my gf picks up a bold and I smack my forehead, but it was a gift, so she had no say (Why do parents never consult their kids when it comes to electronic devices? Mother Picked up the DX a week before the DX2 came out, haha). I wish she was on VZW or I'd just give her my D1 when I go to Bionic. But yeah, I wish the best for RIM, but Android and iOS just feels light years ahead of the other competition.

I'm still rocking my BB Tour. Got it the week it came out. Great phone for its time but I'm kind of getting tired waiting 5 seconds for it to unlock, waiting 15 seconds to skip to the next song (not even exaggerating) I have maybe 20 apps and it constantly pulls up a screen demanding I delete some because there's too little memory. :( Simply put I'll be the definition of a kid in a candy store when i get my hands on the bionic.

tbssawd07

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I also want to preorder, but I have no experience with doing this. I've been do for my upgrade since April waiting on this phone. Will it be more expensive then going into Verizon and buying it with my upgrade? My BB Tour is on its last leg and need a new phone ASAP.

Blaksmyth

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I also want to preorder, but I have no experience with doing this. I've been do for my upgrade since April waiting on this phone. Will it be more expensive then going into Verizon and buying it with my upgrade? My BB Tour is on its last leg and need a new phone ASAP.
Nope it wont be more expensive to buy it online rather then in store,it will still be the same price. Only difference will be waiting for it to hit your door step. Some third party retailers like wirefly or amazon could have it cheaper maybe by like $50 dollars or so but most of the time I just deal with verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463