07-18-2011 04:25 PM
62 123
tools
    Agreed. Here is to good debates and no hard feelings. Moto would do us some favors by actually revealing some concrete specs.
    nahh man, all the details have been twisted and turned so many times now I'll bet even the people at Moto are saying "Damn when the eff is the Bionic coming out!?!"
    07-17-2011 09:57 PM
    nahh man, all the details have been twisted and turned so many times now I'll bet even the people at Moto are saying "Damn when the eff is the Bionic coming out!?!"
    lol!
    07-17-2011 10:08 PM
    The latest...oh well.

Damnit, sorry guys, looks like my guy gave me wrong info. I had to tell him it wasn't the Bionic! After further examination looks like its a phone for ATT. If the Bionic is anything like this however I'm still on it. Here is what I was able to gather:

Model Number: MB886
    Android Version: 2.3.4
    Webtop Version: "Unknown"
    Build Date: July 7, 2011

Possible name or code name: Dinara

Def 13 MP camera
    Front facing camera
    Power button is on the side
    Rubberized back
    Says "Dual Core technologies" at load screen
    Super fast

Sorry again guys, I'm just as disappointed as you are.
    Yeah, that isn't for Verizon.
    07-18-2011 02:36 PM
    The latest...oh well.
    ridiculous
    07-18-2011 02:43 PM
    Ha now where is everyone who said we should believe this guy? That's the reason people were skeptical.
    07-18-2011 02:55 PM
    Ha now where is everyone who said we should believe this guy? That's the reason people were skeptical.
    Actually, he seems right about everything except it being the Bionic. xD Such a shame, though.
    07-18-2011 02:57 PM
    Actually, he seems right about everything except it being the Bionic. xD Such a shame, though.
    Ha well agree. Its just a big thing, its not the bionic, so close yet so far lol.
    07-18-2011 02:58 PM
    @friend-o if it says dual core technologies do you think that phone could be an ATT upgraded photon? It sounds like my xoom on start up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    07-18-2011 03:15 PM
    I find it odd that AT&T would already be getting another high end Moto phone when they have the Atrix. The Atrix wasn't much of a success though was it?
    07-18-2011 03:42 PM
    I find it odd that AT&T would already be getting another high end Moto phone when they have the Atrix. The Atrix wasn't much of a success though was it?
    Atrix was a dud.....

Sent from my Droid
    07-18-2011 03:49 PM
    Verizon may put some pressure on Moto now to release a 4G dual core phone on their network, now that they are the last to the 4G and Dual Core show, behind Sprint and AT&T. Of course the bionic will be miles superior on the LTE network, a lot of consumers aren't so savvy and will go to another company that's boasting they're better because they have it first.

I think sometimes we need to remind ourselves, we enthusiasts account for a small % of their buying market. There are a lot of people out there who care about a lot less and can easily be swayed to either side.
    07-18-2011 04:18 PM
    Well, now I really really really hope the bionic comes out this month or early august because my city is getting 4g on THURSDAY!!!!

Swyped from my Droid using Tapatalk.
    nrk likes this.
    07-18-2011 04:25 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD