The NO NEW INFORMATION thread

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Post here to ***** and moan. Do NOT under any circumstances provide any ACTUAL information that may be releveant regarding specs or release schedule. Feel free to whine about screen quality, screen size, physical size, battery life, how Motorola is screwing us and screwing themselves, how its great (or terrible) that it has webtop, how much it sucks because it not a 4460, how little memory it has, how crappy it is at taking pictures, and anything else you THINK it sucks at.

But please, PLEASE keep it out of the other threads.

:mad::mad::mad:

Oh but this is the complaining thread. I was being sarcastic but i guess I'll stop. :D

Exactly. I can complain about my dislike of pentile displays or whatever else I want to complain about regarding the Bionic here. That's the whole purpose of this thread. So, to those who are thin-skinned in regards to Bionic bashing, I suggest moving along to another thread if you're going to come in here and bash the complainers. This isn't a "complain about the complainers" thread. If you want a love-fest, create a ""Bionic Praise Only" thread or something. :p

And FWIW, the rumored pentile display is the ONLY thing I will potentially dislike about the Bionic...besides that, I love it.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Can you see pixels inside of pixels with Pentile...That would be great. The Inception of screens...

I'm ready for some more Droid commercials...

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
Yo dawg, we herd u like pixels, so we put a pixel in ur pixel so u can hate on the Pentile while u love the Bionic.

imgres

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
So, on a serious note, it does concern me that we have no real information and the phone is supposedly coming out in 1.5-3 weeks. Makes me think that 9/1 stuff might be correct.

Also, **** pentile.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I hear the Bionic 2 is going to have an 42 megapixels camera, PirateBlur, and way more geebees than the OG Bionic. If you buy the OG Bionic you're dumb.
Not to mention it'll have a quadhexa core processor running at 5ghz and you have to wear a battery backpack just to keep it on for more than an hour.

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Love it.

Someone talk me out of buying the Samsung Charge if I don't hear anything on the Bionic or SG2 by next week.
I had one. Battery life sucks. Not as bad as pre-updated TBolt. The SAMOLED screen is cool, a little cartoonish, bu awesome; however, you know how when you wear sunglasses and you have the phone in portrait mode and you can see it, but when you flip to landscape it is hard to see? Well, the Charge is hard to see regardless while wearing sunglasses. It is an awesome phone, but the build quality is not like Motorola. Feels plasticky. Not durable. Also, the radio has a problem when going back and forth from LTE to 3G. Sometimes no service at all in areas where 3G was awesome. That maybe a Verizon thing.

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Exactly. I can complain about my dislike of pentile displays or whatever else I want to complain about regarding the Bionic here. That's the whole purpose of this thread. So, to those who are thin-skinned in regards to Bionic bashing, I suggest moving along to another thread if you're going to come in here and bash the complainers. This isn't a "complain about the complainers" thread. If you want a love-fest, create a ""Bionic Praise Only" thread or something. :p

And FWIW, the rumored pentile display is the ONLY thing I will potentially dislike about the Bionic...besides that, I love it.
I understand the problem people have with Pentile, but I must say that it is the best while wearing sunglasses OR in bright sunlight. That is just my experience.

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe if you actually had pentile, you would know it doesnt suck. K thnx.

Don't need to have it to know I think it sucks. Only need to see it for myself, which I have. K thnx.

I understand the problem people have with Pentile, but I must say that it is the best while wearing sunglasses OR in bright sunlight. That is just my experience.

Yah, that's what I hear. And I think that's great, especially for people who spend a lot of their time outdoors. I don't fall into that group though, rarely using my phone outdoors. So, it's just not something that matters to me really.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Zomfgbbqwtf the bionic sucks already. I heard they are taking og storms and refurbing and calling it the bionic. I heard it from a guy I knows friend whose cousin paid a stripper to dance on his lap that works at a chinese facility refurbing the phones. Sound crazy? So crazy its gotta be true. And pentile sucks. But I would appreciate a brighter screen. But if they do refurb the og storm screen at least I dont have to worry about pentile. Score!

Reactions: jroc

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Zomfgbbqwtf the bionic sucks already. I heard they are taking og storms and refurbing and calling it the bionic. I heard it from a guy I knows friend whose cousin paid a stripper to dance on his lap that works at a chinese facility refurbing the phones. Sound crazy? So crazy its gotta be true. And pentile sucks. But I would appreciate a brighter screen. But if they do refurb the og storm screen at least I dont have to worry about pentile. Score!

This comment had me cracking up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463