The NO NEW INFORMATION thread

arahouston

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Post here to ***** and moan. Do NOT under any circumstances provide any ACTUAL information that may be releveant regarding specs or release schedule. Feel free to whine about screen quality, screen size, physical size, battery life, how Motorola is screwing us and screwing themselves, how its great (or terrible) that it has webtop, how much it sucks because it not a 4460, how little memory it has, how crappy it is at taking pictures, and anything else you THINK it sucks at.

But please, PLEASE keep it out of the other threads.

:mad::mad::mad:

robwilldominate

May 25, 2011
Visit site
It sucks at coming out and being sold lol.

This is the kind of post that makes me mad. Ship you come in here and don't back up any of these claims. Show me where Verizon announced that it sucks, until then you are wrong lol...i do agree that all this no new information is frustrating. :):D:)

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
This is the kind of post that makes me mad. Ship you come in here and don't back up any of these claims. Show me where Verizon announced that it sucks, until then you are wrong lol...i do agree that all this no new information is frustrating.

Wow your reading is awful i said it sucks at being released where did I say the phone sucks? Please go back to hs reading and maybe then you will understand. Smh

droidify

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Oh god! Please not with the pentile bs again. I realize there was plenty of sarcasm there but someone will take it seriously and start pissing and moaning......

The facts are simple. If you don't like pentile, don't buy moto.
Settled!
;)

robwilldominate

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Oh god! Please not with the pentile bs again. I realize there was plenty of sarcasm there but someone will take it seriously and start pissing and moaning......

The facts are simple. If you don't like pentile, don't buy moto.
Settled!
;)

Oh but this is the complaining thread. I was being sarcastic but i guess I'll stop. :D

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
If the Bionic is really bigger than the DX that is going to be a disappointment for sure. Comparing my OG droid to the DX Line is like David vs Golliath. I am not sure anyone elses thoughts, is carrying around something larger than DX a big deal or not?

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
I hear the Bionic 2 is going to have an 42 megapixels camera, PirateBlur, and way more geebees than the OG Bionic. If you buy the OG Bionic you're dumb.

Reactions: jroc