07-18-2011 03:46 PM
36 12
tools
    Post here to ***** and moan. Do NOT under any circumstances provide any ACTUAL information that may be releveant regarding specs or release schedule. Feel free to whine about screen quality, screen size, physical size, battery life, how Motorola is screwing us and screwing themselves, how its great (or terrible) that it has webtop, how much it sucks because it not a 4460, how little memory it has, how crappy it is at taking pictures, and anything else you THINK it sucks at.

But please, PLEASE keep it out of the other threads.

07-18-2011 09:31 AM
    It sucks at coming out and being sold lol.
    07-18-2011 09:32 AM
    what a great idea for a thread! Call me skeptical, but I seriously doubt it will work.
    07-18-2011 09:35 AM
    Haha great thread. I'm waiting for CK to see this.
    07-18-2011 09:42 AM
    Love it.

Someone talk me out of buying the Samsung Charge if I don't hear anything on the Bionic or SG2 by next week.
    07-18-2011 09:47 AM
    This is the kind of post that makes me mad. Ship you come in here and don't back up any of these claims. Show me where Verizon announced that it sucks, until then you are wrong lol...i do agree that all this no new information is frustrating.
    07-18-2011 09:47 AM
    ^^^^^^
    The phone may not suck, but VZW sucks at releasing it.
    robwilldominate likes this.
    07-18-2011 09:54 AM
    This is the kind of post that makes me mad. Ship you come in here and don't back up any of these claims. Show me where Verizon announced that it sucks, until then you are wrong lol...i do agree that all this no new information is frustrating.
    Wow your reading is awful i said it sucks at being released where did I say the phone sucks? Please go back to hs reading and maybe then you will understand. Smh
    07-18-2011 10:09 AM
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding, lol.

Anyway, back on topic...PENTILE SUCKS.
    jroc likes this.
    07-18-2011 10:12 AM
    ^^^^^^
    The phone may not suck, but VZW sucks at releasing it.
    Atleast you can read and comprehend it is so hard for some on here then they jump on my back because of their ignorance.
    07-18-2011 10:15 AM
    Wow your reading is awful i said it sucks at being released where did I say the phone sucks? Please go back to hs reading and maybe then you will understand. Smh
    Rob's post needed the "/s" after it I think...
    07-18-2011 10:17 AM
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding, lol.

Anyway, back on topic...PENTILE SUCKS.
    LOL yes my response was a mockery of bad posts that derail threads. And I agree the pentile on the bionic sucks even though I haven't seen it close up yet.
    07-18-2011 10:17 AM
    Oh god! Please not with the pentile bs again. I realize there was plenty of sarcasm there but someone will take it seriously and start pissing and moaning......

The facts are simple. If you don't like pentile, don't buy moto.
    Settled!
    07-18-2011 10:31 AM
    If people are so concerned about pentile then move on to another phone. Save your rants and go dream about the SG2 that will probably be a let down anyway. I can see Verizon screwing it up.
    droidify likes this.
    07-18-2011 10:39 AM
    Oh god! Please not with the pentile bs again. I realize there was plenty of sarcasm there but someone will take it seriously and start pissing and moaning......

The facts are simple. If you don't like pentile, don't buy moto.
    Settled!
    Oh but this is the complaining thread. I was being sarcastic but i guess I'll stop.
    07-18-2011 10:40 AM
    If people are so concerned about pentile then move on to another phone. Save your rants and go dream about the SG2 that will probably be a let down anyway. I can see Verizon screwing it up.
    Don't talk about their almighty phone like that its perfect remember
    /s
    07-18-2011 10:42 AM
    If the Bionic is really bigger than the DX that is going to be a disappointment for sure. Comparing my OG droid to the DX Line is like David vs Golliath. I am not sure anyone elses thoughts, is carrying around something larger than DX a big deal or not?
    07-18-2011 10:46 AM
    Don't talk about their almighty phone like that its perfect remember
    /s
    Oops my bad! I forgot it's the be all end all of phones. How dare I talk bad about it lol.
    07-18-2011 10:48 AM
    I hear the Bionic 2 is going to have an 42 megapixels camera, PirateBlur, and way more geebees than the OG Bionic. If you buy the OG Bionic you're dumb.
    jroc, milkshed27 and droidify like this.
    07-18-2011 10:49 AM
    Oh yeah, I forgot I am in the pissing and moaning thread. My bad. Carry on.
    07-18-2011 10:52 AM
    Post here to ***** and moan. Do NOT under any circumstances provide any ACTUAL information that may be releveant regarding specs or release schedule. Feel free to whine about screen quality, screen size, physical size, battery life, how Motorola is screwing us and screwing themselves, how its great (or terrible) that it has webtop, how much it sucks because it not a 4460, how little memory it has, how crappy it is at taking pictures, and anything else you THINK it sucks at.

But please, PLEASE keep it out of the other threads.

Oh but this is the complaining thread. I was being sarcastic but i guess I'll stop.
    Exactly. I can complain about my dislike of pentile displays or whatever else I want to complain about regarding the Bionic here. That's the whole purpose of this thread. So, to those who are thin-skinned in regards to Bionic bashing, I suggest moving along to another thread if you're going to come in here and bash the complainers. This isn't a "complain about the complainers" thread. If you want a love-fest, create a ""Bionic Praise Only" thread or something.

And FWIW, the rumored pentile display is the ONLY thing I will potentially dislike about the Bionic...besides that, I love it.
    07-18-2011 10:56 AM
    Can you see pixels inside of pixels with Pentile...That would be great. The Inception of screens...

I'm ready for some more Droid commercials...
    07-18-2011 11:09 AM
    $%#&*@*&$#%&
    There, I feel better.
    Thanks!
    07-18-2011 11:13 AM
    Yo dawg, we herd u like pixels, so we put a pixel in ur pixel so u can hate on the Pentile while u love the Bionic.

pwninobrlan likes this.
    07-18-2011 11:15 AM
    So, on a serious note, it does concern me that we have no real information and the phone is supposedly coming out in 1.5-3 weeks. Makes me think that 9/1 stuff might be correct.

Also, **** pentile.
    droidify likes this.
    07-18-2011 11:16 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD