07-30-2011 08:55 PM
192 ... 678
tools
    I'd suggest you calm down a notch or two. Your one and only warning.
    Understood, my bad.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    07-25-2011 06:00 PM
    Understood, my bad.

Major plus one.

Words across the internet get thrown around, and we often (myself included) type and hit enter when we should probably re-read it. Knowing it, and being cool about it is something I don't see often enough.

Thanks man
    07-25-2011 06:04 PM
    Sorry Beermanmike.

Yeah, sorry I took that tone. I was kind of raging with the veterans hospital and my company's disability contractors for possibly causing me to lose a month of pay.

07-25-2011 06:11 PM
    MDB228 MDB228
    I know you wonder why I do this. I do this to prepare you, to enlighten you, to save you. Salvation is upon us all in just mere weeks.

Now it is pushing itself back!
    Wait, is it talking about judgment day or the Bionic release?

07-25-2011 06:35 PM
    None of what this character has done or said is a leak. So before you start talking crap to me, perhaps you should take a moment and think about it. Anyone can calculate the seconds till August 4th. Nothing new has come out of his tweets. I want this phone as much as the next poster. And before you try and put words in my mouth, check the ones coming from yours.

And for the record, I wasn't the one posting excuses. I have some integrity and humility. I don't have to hide when I'm wrong.

whoa whoa umad bro? geez so defensive. No one is attacking you, sorry if you read my posts as angry or attacks but i was speaking to everyone that attacks him or someone that leaks. people need to relax and quit calling fake left and right and have fun with it because taking a gamble and calling out MDB228 is the same gamble he's taking on saying august 4th is the release date.

And for the record,
    07-25-2011 06:50 PM
    whoa whoa umad bro? geez so defensive. No one is attacking you, sorry if you read my posts as angry or attacks but i was speaking to everyone that attacks him or someone that leaks. people need to relax and quit calling fake left and right and have fun with it because taking a gamble and calling out MDB228 is the same gamble he's taking on saying august 4th is the release date.

And for the record,
    Lol

07-25-2011 07:05 PM
    MDB228 MDB228
    I know you wonder why I do this. I do this to prepare you, to enlighten you, to save you. Salvation is upon us all in just mere weeks.

Now it is pushing itself back!
    LOL
    I now agree with whoever speculated that frootloops created himself a new account.
    07-25-2011 07:12 PM
    MDB228 is taking everyone for a ride. It's gata be some window licking kid wearing an animal on his shirt or something that's into scifi novels. I gata admit, Motorola/VZW should of thought of this themselves because it's entertaining.

The reason I think it's a fake... if you click on MDB228's twitter profile pic you get this:
    "http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1449415164/Boot_animation_for_the_Motorola_DROID_Bionic_is_leaked.jpeg"

IF this were the real thing I would hope they would at least rename the pic.
    anuraj1 likes this.
    07-25-2011 09:57 PM
    Newest post:
    The puzzle pieces are coming together, open your eyes and you will see me long before summer is gone.

I Love August 4th being long before the summer is gone
    pwninobrlan likes this.
    07-26-2011 10:43 PM
    Latest Tweet, right after the SGII rumors - "Don't believe everything you read. I am coming soon, and changing the world. The future is upon us all."
    07-27-2011 02:12 PM
    Latest Tweet, right after the SGII rumors - "Don't believe everything you read. I am coming soon, and changing the world. The future is upon us all."
    Sadly this MDB228 has done absolutely nothing to provide concrete evidence of being credible. Until I see otherwise it is more/less on my ignore list.
    07-27-2011 02:33 PM
    @MDB228 - Well any insight on what's going on?
    07-29-2011 12:31 PM
    "MDB228: I want everyone to know I did what I could to push for the correct launch date, but the creator had other plans...much larger plans..."

Looks like he's realized that he's wrong nd he's trying to save himself! Haha
    07-29-2011 12:52 PM
    "MDB228: I want everyone to know I did what I could to push for the correct launch date, but the creator had other plans...much larger plans..."

Looks like he's realized that he's wrong nd he's trying to save himself! Haha
    Give him a break. lol Time travel is tricky business. Just his mere presence here could've thrown off the date..

Brian / ChevyNovaLN
    07-30-2011 03:33 PM
    Give him a break. lol Time travel is tricky business. Just his mere presence here could've thrown off the date..

Brian / ChevyNovaLN
    Yeah maybe he came in contact with the droid bionic in its present state and threw off the time continuum lol.
    07-30-2011 08:38 PM
    Yeah maybe he came in contact with the droid bionic in its present state and threw off the time continuum lol.
    I bet he only hit 'EIGHTY SEVEN' miles per hour and the flux capacitor kicked in anyways due to a faulty Qualcomm LTE Radio causing interferance... and accidentally sent him further back than he thought, which his why his timer/countdown was a month early. Yeah... thats it. haha

Brian
    07-30-2011 08:49 PM
    I bet he only hit 'EIGHTY SEVEN' miles per hour and the flux capacitor kicked in anyways due to a faulty Qualcomm LTE Radio causing interferance... and accidentally sent him further back than he thought, which his why his timer/countdown was a month early. Yeah... thats it. haha

Brian
    That must be exactly it. Damn faulty parts lol.
    07-30-2011 08:55 PM
192 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD