To eradicate the insanity; I arrive.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If the person wanted to be taken seriously, then they shouldn't make up a story like they did. Don't try to call me out to the carpet on this idiocy. I have no reason to believe this account is owned by vzw or motorola. And a mod already eluded to the fact that this account is not what we're hoping for.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Not saying it is Verizon or Motorola, i would say with 99% certainty it isn't. I'm thinking it may be either a insider that is leaking in a cool way or some idiot guessing in a fun way. I'm not planting my flag on either one but i'm not going to call him out for being fake and trash him any time he's brought up in a forum. I say it's interesting and not to trash possible leakers, because we trash every supposed leaker than why would they want to leak any info any more if everyone is just going to deny them and talk crap?

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
What exactly has he told us?

Read the tweets it's all just sentences without actual information. Something's landing soon? Great. Get ready for an awesome phone? Great.

There is NO substance, it's 100% rhetoric.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
What exactly has he told us?

Read the tweets it's all just sentences without actual information. Something's landing soon? Great. Get ready for an awesome phone? Great.

There is NO substance, it's 100% rhetoric.
Well, he did specifically call out the August 4th date by tweeting the seconds until August 4th...

Reactions: anon(392870)

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Not saying it is Verizon or Motorola, i would say with 99% certainty it isn't. I'm thinking it may be either a insider that is leaking in a cool way or some idiot guessing in a fun way. I'm not planting my flag on either one but i'm not going to call him out for being fake and trash him any time he's brought up in a forum. I say it's interesting and not to trash possible leakers, because we trash every supposed leaker than why would they want to leak any info any more if everyone is just going to deny them and talk crap?

None of what this character has done or said is a leak. So before you start talking crap to me, perhaps you should take a moment and think about it. Anyone can calculate the seconds till August 4th. Nothing new has come out of his tweets. I want this phone as much as the next poster. And before you try and put words in my mouth, check the ones coming from yours.

And for the record, I wasn't the one posting excuses. I have some integrity and humility. I don't have to hide when I'm wrong.

lseddelm

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
MDB228 MDB228
I know you wonder why I do this. I do this to prepare you, to enlighten you, to save you. Salvation is upon us all in just mere weeks.

Now it is pushing itself back!

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
"I know you wonder why I do this. I do this to prepare you, to enlighten you, to save you. Salvation is upon us all in just mere weeks."

Looks like he is changing his story now lol. First he tweets the "T-Minus" one with the seconds until August 4th, and now it's "mere weeks".

Someone is trying to stay relevant :confused::p

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
None of what this character has done or said is a leak. So before you start talking crap to me, perhaps you should take a moment and think about it. Anyone can calculate the seconds till August 4th. Nothing new has come out of his tweets. I want this phone as much as the next poster. And before you try and put words in my mouth, check the ones coming from yours.

And for the record, I wasn't the one posting excuses. I have some integrity and humility. I don't have to hide when I'm wrong.

I'd suggest you calm down a notch or two. Your one and only warning.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Understood, my bad.

Major plus one.

Words across the internet get thrown around, and we often (myself included) type and hit enter when we should probably re-read it. Knowing it, and being cool about it is something I don't see often enough.

Thanks man :)

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Beermanmike.

Yeah, sorry I took that tone. I was kind of raging with the veterans hospital and my company's disability contractors for possibly causing me to lose a month of pay.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
MDB228 MDB228
I know you wonder why I do this. I do this to prepare you, to enlighten you, to save you. Salvation is upon us all in just mere weeks.

Now it is pushing itself back!

Wait, is it talking about judgment day or the Bionic release?

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

whoa whoa umad bro? geez so defensive. No one is attacking you, sorry if you read my posts as angry or attacks but i was speaking to everyone that attacks him or someone that leaks. people need to relax and quit calling fake left and right and have fun with it because taking a gamble and calling out MDB228 is the same gamble he's taking on saying august 4th is the release date.

And for the record, :-*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463