To eradicate the insanity; I arrive.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
whoa whoa umad bro? geez so defensive. No one is attacking you, sorry if you read my posts as angry or attacks but i was speaking to everyone that attacks him or someone that leaks. people need to relax and quit calling fake left and right and have fun with it because taking a gamble and calling out MDB228 is the same gamble he's taking on saying august 4th is the release date.

And for the record, :-*

Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rkeller62

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
MDB228 MDB228
I know you wonder why I do this. I do this to prepare you, to enlighten you, to save you. Salvation is upon us all in just mere weeks.

Now it is pushing itself back!

LOL
I now agree with whoever speculated that frootloops created himself a new account.

DF400ex

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
MDB228 is taking everyone for a ride. It's gata be some window licking kid wearing an animal on his shirt or something that's into scifi novels. I gata admit, Motorola/VZW should of thought of this themselves because it's entertaining.

The reason I think it's a fake... if you click on MDB228's twitter profile pic you get this:
"http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1449415164/Boot_animation_for_the_Motorola_DROID_Bionic_is_leaked.jpeg"

IF this were the real thing I would hope they would at least rename the pic.

Reactions: anuraj1

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Newest post:
The puzzle pieces are coming together, open your eyes and you will see me long before summer is gone.

I Love August 4th being long before the summer is gone :)

Reactions: pwninobrlan

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Latest Tweet, right after the SGII rumors - "Don't believe everything you read. I am coming soon, and changing the world. The future is upon us all."

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Latest Tweet, right after the SGII rumors - "Don't believe everything you read. I am coming soon, and changing the world. The future is upon us all."

Sadly this MDB228 has done absolutely nothing to provide concrete evidence of being credible. Until I see otherwise it is more/less on my ignore list.

stfoley23

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
"MDB228: I want everyone to know I did what I could to push for the correct launch date, but the creator had other plans...much larger plans..."

Looks like he's realized that he's wrong nd he's trying to save himself! Haha

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
"MDB228: I want everyone to know I did what I could to push for the correct launch date, but the creator had other plans...much larger plans..."

Looks like he's realized that he's wrong nd he's trying to save himself! Haha

Give him a break. lol Time travel is tricky business. Just his mere presence here could've thrown off the date..;)

Brian / ChevyNovaLN

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Yeah maybe he came in contact with the droid bionic in its present state and threw off the time continuum lol.

I bet he only hit 'EIGHTY SEVEN' miles per hour and the flux capacitor kicked in anyways due to a faulty Qualcomm LTE Radio causing interferance... and accidentally sent him further back than he thought, which his why his timer/countdown was a month early. Yeah... thats it. haha

Brian

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I bet he only hit 'EIGHTY SEVEN' miles per hour and the flux capacitor kicked in anyways due to a faulty Qualcomm LTE Radio causing interferance... and accidentally sent him further back than he thought, which his why his timer/countdown was a month early. Yeah... thats it. haha

Brian

That must be exactly it. Damn faulty parts lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon