Droid Bionic Case Found at meijers in Indianapolis

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
31X4Z6FLbqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

For anyone unsure, that Amazon case definitely confirms that the phone has a hump.

Am I just not seeing the /s with this post?!? Or am I really just that blind when looking at the image of the case?? I'm not seeing anything that would indicate the phone has a hump. Not that a hump/no hump would bother me either way, just not seeing any evidence of it from this case pic. I'm familiar with the form factor though in the leaked images that were originally labeled as the Targa, so I understand why some might be looking for that hump in relation to the new Bionic form factor......

But I'm just not seeing it here..... *sigh*

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
There is a really really really thin line a little over a mouse's length below the camera hole which looks like it might be for a hump. If I was on my computer at home I probably could see it buy my work monitor is meh.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Guangzhou Qingxi Electrical Equipment Factory

I don't see a hump. Look at the clear case in the link, it's the best pic and there isn't a hump. The Bionic is suspected to be using the same camera as the Droid3 and it doesnt have a hump and its really really thin (if you just measured the slider part where the camera is housed).

Agree for some reason the black one is the only one with what looks like a hump. I will be waiting until it is released to get one dont want to buy one and then it not fit lol.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
This is the only shot ( i know its blurry as all get out ) that I have seen of a semi-profile shot. You can definitley see that the top of the phone is raised off of the table more than the bottom. Indicating a hump. It is also clear to see on any of the backshots of the phone (which people have pointed out many times). There is a hump, I dont think its a big hump, but a gradual one that is there. No question about it.

http://pocketnow.com/html/portal/news/0000017146/motorola-mystery-2.jpg
motorola-mystery-2.jpg

motorola-mystery.jpg

Reactions: pwninobrlan
Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
This is the only shot ( i know its blurry as all get out ) that I have seen of a semi-profile shot. You can definitley see that the top of the phone is raised off of the table more than the bottom. Indicating a hump. It is also clear to see on any of the backshots of the phone (which people have pointed out many times). There is a hump, I dont think its a big hump, but a gradual one that is there. No question about it.

http://pocketnow.com/html/portal/news/0000017146/motorola-mystery-2.jpg
motorola-mystery-2.jpg

motorola-mystery.jpg

What if it isnt a hump but rather remember a while back the pics that leaked of upcoming phones and how the back of the one was sort of at a grade where the top slowly shrunk into a smaller part at the bottom? Motorola Mobility Site Redesign Tips Off New XOOM, Two Ultra-Slim Phones, and Targa?
I cant find the other pic i remember it had a few unknown phones on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670