09-07-2011 10:50 PM
74 123
tools
    I am referring to the XML. They have since then taken down the XML files but those wouldn't have been on the server in the first place. They seem to have been "slipping up" quite often recently and I doubt it was all accidental.
    The XML files are most certainly not down. Feel free to check the links. If you're referring to the Droid Bionic link, then that was never live; I'm just speculating that that is going to be the page where it is.
    07-22-2011 12:09 AM
    I understand the point completely, but you're trying to use rationality to explain what I was saying was an inherently irrational situation to please execs in a lot of circumstances. I don't know if you've ever worked for a Fortune 500 company before, but there often times is A LOT of bureaucracy.
    I shall concede to those with experience I've only ever worked for myself
    07-22-2011 12:10 AM
    Ok guys, just a little update. This program logs everything that it does, and for the past 2 nights, my logs are showing me an error where the Web Client that I use to check the page says that it cannot locate droiddoes.com. These errors occur for around 2 minutes and then it is able to find it again. Both times the errors occured over a span of 2 minutes or so. I have had this program running since the Droid 3 was released and I have never encountered this error before. This can mean two things:

1. My internet connection was dropped. However likely this is (I'm running a crap connection from cablevision through wifi from 3 floors away ), I find it weird that it occurred at almost the same time, and that I've never received this error since I've started running the program. Also, I would have other applications failing on me, and they didn't. Which leads me to...

2. Droiddoes.com was taken offline for 2 minutes at a low traffic time (ranging between late 11:00 PM and 12:30 AM) two days in a row in order to do site maintenance which may or may not be Droid Bionic related. Here's to hoping for the former

OK, looks like it was just a bad connection to my router x)
    07-22-2011 01:54 AM
    Wow, that's some intense research. I thank you for putting in effort like this.
    07-22-2011 02:04 AM
    Ok so at this time the night the Droid 3 was for sale there was already info for it in the XML. I won't say for sure, but it looks like it aint gonna be here tonight/tomorrow.
    07-27-2011 09:04 PM
    Ok so at this time the night the Droid 3 was for sale there was already info for it in the XML. I won't say for sure, but it looks like it aint gonna be here tonight/tomorrow.
    What a shame. I'm probably gonna be staying up anyway, although I won't get my hopes up.
    07-27-2011 09:35 PM
    What a shame. I'm probably gonna be staying up anyway, although I won't get my hopes up.
    Don't waste your time. It ain't coming and I'll have the same thing to say this time Aug. 3rd.
    07-27-2011 10:33 PM
    I just got an e-mail. Anything going on?
    08-11-2011 10:48 PM
    What kind of email?
    08-11-2011 10:50 PM
    Me too, tons of weird encryptions with links lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    08-12-2011 01:42 AM
    Looks like they made a non-Bionic related change to the page
    08-12-2011 02:01 AM
    Looks like they made a non-Bionic related change to the page
    Lol I got all excited and was about to message you. I wonder if more changes are coming in the next few days.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-12-2011 02:16 AM
    Me too, tons of weird encryptions with links lol
    Ya, mine looks like this:
    I had an email that was titled, "Droid Bionic Notifier" and subtitled, "New Verizon Droid Page." When I open it up it looks like this:
    (?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    (config)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    (!-- DEEPLINK ID. used for asynchronus asset loading. --)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    (id)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    for the entire email, except for a few link lines? Did anybody else get an email they can read??? I clicked on a couple links, but so far it shows all of the Droid devices, but I haven't seen the Bionic.
    08-12-2011 06:44 AM
    Ya, mine looks like this:
    I had an email that was titled, "Droid Bionic Notifier" and subtitled, "New Verizon Droid Page." When I open it up it looks like this:
    (?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    (config)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    (!-- DEEPLINK ID. used for asynchronus asset loading. --)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    (id)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)(br /)
    for the entire email, except for a few link lines? Did anybody else get an email they can read??? I clicked on a couple links, but so far it shows all of the Droid devices, but I haven't seen the Bionic.
    OH, I get it...this came from Eygraber! DUH!
    08-12-2011 08:20 AM
    OH, I get it...this came from Eygraber! DUH!
    lol ok I just saw this now....I had to convert the "<>" to "()" so that gmail would send it...additionally, I've noticed a lot of downtime today on the droiddoes site that cannot be explained by my network failing...hopefully they're readying the site for the addition of the Bionic *fingers crossed*
    08-29-2011 11:53 PM
    lol ok I just saw this now....I had to convert the "<>" to "()" so that gmail would send it...additionally, I've noticed a lot of downtime today on the droiddoes site that cannot be explained by my network failing...hopefully they're readying the site for the addition of the Bionic *fingers crossed*
    Well they should be doing an official announcement here pretty soon...like days soon.
    VBGlacier likes this.
    08-30-2011 01:16 AM
    Just got another e-mail.
    08-30-2011 10:38 PM
    Just got another e-mail.
    Yup it has definitley been put on droiddoes.com now. Scouring through their source to find the codes to unlock the video
    08-30-2011 10:54 PM
    Just got another email. Will be checking out DroidDoes to see if there is anything there we don't already know
    09-07-2011 10:38 PM
    OK first impression is either Verizon switched this to a different server or it's on a new server temporarily. One plus of this is that directories that were restricted before are open now. IDK if they meant for this to happen or if they haven't gotten around to locking them yet. If they don't notice it, this could be a great source of Droid info in the future
    09-07-2011 10:40 PM
    droiddoes.com is live with the retail page; "buy now" link doesn't link to the bionic... yet
    09-07-2011 10:42 PM
    More accessories are now live for it, but no phone yet...
    Set Your Location
    09-07-2011 10:43 PM
    And found the page where they will announce the winners of the ARena contest. They seem pretty close to putting up the names of the winners!
    09-07-2011 10:44 PM
    phone will land at Set Your Location
    09-07-2011 10:50 PM
74 123