T - 7 days from the 28th...Will they announce it tonight?

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
No leaks, no video, no specs, no caught in the wild, no phone for a bit yet.

August/September release

FCC: DROID Bionic FCC Filing External Pics and Users Manual Become Public on August 7, Another Sign of an August 4 Release? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Bionic accessories: First Look at the Back of the DROID Bionic, It Most Definitely Has a Hump (Updated) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Pic's/Leaks: First Real DROID Bionic Pictures Make Appearance? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Verizon Store Leak: Verizon Sets Up New DROID Display With “Coming Soon!” Spot for Mysterious Device - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Verizonwireless.com coming soon page: Droid Bionic - Verizon Wireless

CK, What else do you need? Yeah, No specs yet but Septemeber is too far away. Verizon WILL NOT release the Bionic the same month as the iphone 5. Some, the Bionic will be here next month! Its almost here. No need to worry. If the Phone goes into stores Aug 4th we should see a Pre-order on July 28th (next week) If it comes out Aug 11th, Then Aug 4th will be Pre-orders Just like they did for the iphone 4 and D3. If you have a twitter account add @DroidLanding and look for it's tweets. It's coming.... CK, im not out to get you but you know better. September is too far away ;)

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I bet we'll have pre-orders start on the 28th.

That's 14 days since the Droid 3 came out, giving owners "in the know" the shot to return the D3 and pre-order the Bionic. I think the stars are aligning.

Last edited:

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
FCC: DROID Bionic FCC Filing External Pics and Users Manual Become Public on August 7, Another Sign of an August 4 Release? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Bionic accessories: First Look at the Back of the DROID Bionic, It Most Definitely Has a Hump (Updated) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Pic's/Leaks: First Real DROID Bionic Pictures Make Appearance? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Verizon Store Leak: Verizon Sets Up New DROID Display With “Coming Soon!” Spot for Mysterious Device - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Verizonwireless.com coming soon page: Droid Bionic - Verizon Wireless

CK, What else do you need? Yeah, No specs yet but Septemeber is too far away. Verizon WILL NOT release the Bionic the same month as the iphone 5. Some, the Bionic will be here next month! Its almost here. No need to worry. If the Phone goes into stores Aug 4th we should see a Pre-order on July 28th (next week) If it comes out Aug 11th, Then Aug 4th will be Pre-orders Just like they did for the iphone 4 and D3. If you have a twitter account add @DroidLanding and look for it's tweets. It's coming.... CK, im not out to get you but you know better. September is too far away ;)

Not that I'm trying to defend CK here, he can do that for himself.. herself? I don't know.

I think the point that was made was we usually have stronger leaks and more solid information to suggest an imminent release. Also these comments were made before the dock showed up on Amazon. All we had was a 'Coming Soon' page, an FCC approval and a leaked development model from early June.

Also he suggested an August and September release. which is a 1-5 week range and well within the 'summer release' Motorola officially spoke about.

Just sayin' it wasn't a ridiculous guess.

But now that we're finally getting some stock images around the net, I'm hoping Late July or more likely early August release.

stfoley23

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well he thinks he'll have release info. I'm doubting its going to be available online next thursday due to the lack of info. The Bionic has been an uncommon release to say the least.
Yeah I agree with you there! I'm mean it wouldn't supriise me if preorders start the 28th, but I'm counting on the 4th, so much evidence points to it

xTommyx

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Its weird cuz if you look at the leaked photos of the bionic before when we saw the redesign it doesnt have a camera hump I like it that way

I agree. I really liked it without the hump too. I think those leaked pics were from the 2nd revision, and the one's we're seeing with the hump is the 3rd revision. :(

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Its weird cuz if you look at the leaked photos of the bionic before when we saw the redesign it doesnt have a camera hump I like it that way

Well, in those pictures we can't really be sure it didn't have a bump. The quality of the picture isn't good enough to say either way. I just wanna know why we can't have a true profile picture of the device!?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, in those pictures we can't really be sure it didn't have a bump. The quality of the picture isn't good enough to say either way. I just wanna know why we can't have a true profile picture of the device!?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Well go to droid life and check out the full gallery it will show you the back of the phone there is no real definition of a hump I could always be wrong but im pretty sure theres no hump but whatever if the hump is a slight as my epic than ill be fine cuz I cant even feel this one

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well go to droid life and check out the full gallery it will show you the back of the phone there is no real definition of a hump I could always be wrong but im pretty sure theres no hump but whatever if the hump is a slight as my epic than ill be fine cuz I cant even feel this one

If you look at the picture that was leaked a month ago by a tester, you will see a tiny shadow on the mid to upper back. Its hard to see because he took the picture of the phone with it face down. But after the pictures I seen from amazon, going back to the testers phone there is definitely a hump :/

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

When the droid life pictures came out, I said it showed a hump, and people freaked out and said it didn't, now we see the pictures from Amazon that show the hump ---- The Bionic clearly has a Hump, it can be seen in the Droid-life pictures, the pictures of the cases and the pictures from Amazon in the desktop dock - THE DROID BIONIC HAS A HUMP! :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech