Bionic Docks for Car and Desk on Amazon

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone see a headphone jack? Perhaps since the desk dock has an output it might be on the side?

Its on the top opposite the power button. You can see it in the dock front picture.
Now that i look at it, You can also see the top of the verizon logo on the bottom of the phone.

Reactions: milkshed27

Soapinmouth

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's the HQ image I pieced together.

Edit; link to even bigger image

p5Vqw.jpg

Can you make a high quality of the back so we can see the writing on the lense? Those markings make it look like a designer lense

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rkeller62

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Can you make a high quality of the back so we can see the writing on the lense? Those markings make it look like a designer lense

I really think the 2nd line under the lens is just the Video resolution like they have on the X2 and D3.

gautraudj

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Any chance you guys think this will be the same piece of hardware as the Atrix dock? I say that because 1) it looks like the exact same piece of hardware and 2) the Droid Bionic dock page says that retail package will include "additional adapter plate."

Anyone know if there was a plastic adapter plate in the Atrix dock? Similar to those plastic iPod adapter plates that allowed for multiple iPod form factors to go in an iHome type dock. Just a thought.

Atrix Dock at Amazon

If nothing else, hopefully from this dock/phone onward, Motorola will make their docks standardized with the ability to swap plates for other phones.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Any chance you guys think this will be the same piece of hardware as the Atrix dock? I say that because 1) it looks like the exact same piece of hardware and 2) the Droid Bionic dock page says that retail package will include "additional adapter plate."

Anyone know if there was a plastic adapter plate in the Atrix dock? Similar to those plastic iPod adapter plates that allowed for multiple iPod form factors to go in an iHome type dock. Just a thought.

Atrix Dock at Amazon

If nothing else, hopefully from this dock/phone onward, Motorola will make their docks standardized with the ability to swap plates for other phones.

Well, i couldn't find any evidence that it's not the same.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I really think the 2nd line under the lens is just the Video resolution like they have on the X2 and D3.

I'm curious about what else it looks like is written after the "8MP"..... I can't make it out real clearly, but it almost looks to me like "1AF". Any idea what that refers to?!? I've never seen that before and when I tried to search on it, came up with some weird results so kind of confusing......

Pixel

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site

I did, it's on the 6th page. However the angle is odd and I can't make out the text. I assume it says something about HD Video or 1080p video like other Moto phones.

TheBluGerman

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
In looking at the pictures of the back of the phone and at the casses that are up on amazon, it looks as though the "hump" isn't going to be like on the droid x where it spans the whole width of the phone evenly but instead it looks like only the area right around the camera will be raised and the other side will be flat. So when the phone is set on a flat surface it will sit at an angle. The recessed camera and the placement of the speakerphone all the way to one side would seem to give further support to this theory. Could be a cool way to angle the phone slightly without a kickstand, what do you guys think?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
In looking at the pictures of the back of the phone and at the casses that are up on amazon, it looks as though the "hump" isn't going to be like on the droid x where it spans the whole width of the phone evenly but instead it looks like only the area right around the camera will be raised and the other side will be flat. So when the phone is set on a flat surface it will sit at an angle. The recessed camera and the placement of the speakerphone all the way to one side would seem to give further support to this theory. Could be a cool way to angle the phone slightly without a kickstand, what do you guys think?

No, I don't think that's gonna be true. It would just be...ugly. I know I wouldn't like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000