Motorola Bionic Accessories

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
When it says "+ IR Remote" with the dock, Wonder if that means it will come with an actual remote or just the sensor for universal remotes?

Cvballa3g0

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
It does look like the CES Bionic..

Btw, so this is saying that the Bionic has IR? So I can control my TV with the bionic? (and maybe an app)

sixfootsideburns

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
When it says "+ IR Remote" with the dock, Wonder if that means it will come with an actual remote or just the sensor for universal remotes?

That's exactly what I wanted to know, I'm hoping it means both haha. And if that's the case, then we should be able to use it going the other way. Where with an app you can use the bionic as a remote to control other devices.

tmacfan4321

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
That's definitely Etna. The chin profile of the phone in the picture gives it away. Targa doesn't look anything like that.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
They mention the metal band around the edge...that's not on the CES model.

Just because they mention the Metal around the edge does not mean it is a new picture.. Look at it.. look at the shape of it and look at the shape of the Bionic in the Leaked Amazon pictures!!! You can see they are different!!!.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that is most definitely the old model. Look at the placement of the Verizon logo on this and on the leaked Amazon pictures. Most definitely, 100% a different device. Now, does that mean these slides are old? Maybe. Or maybe the VZW person who put together the presentation didn't have access to the new Bionic renderings.

Reactions: xTommyx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo