Xoom 4G Launch, answer to it all.

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Do any of you remember when moto told us that the bionic would launch along side the Xoom 4G well the Xoom 4G is launching in September and that would coincide with the 9/1 release date. Honestly I'm preparing for the worst hoping for the best because I honestly don't see the phone launching on 8/4 but I hope so. Droid-Life has some new pics of bionic. Androidandme also had more internals. Thoughts anyone?

jamor

Banned
Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well there aren't any pre-orders yet so you can completely forget about the August 4th date.

You have to use the 2 week rule. If it hasn't been announced yet, automatically add 2 weeks to the current date because that is around the time they will start pre-orders.

More sources are citing the 9/1 so if I had to put a large bet down I'd say 9/1.

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Well there aren't any pre-orders yet so you can completely forget about the August 4th date.

You have to use the 2 week rule. If it hasn't been announced yet, automatically add 2 weeks to the current date because that is around the time they will start pre-orders.

More sources are citing the 9/1 so if I had to put a large bet down I'd say 9/1.

Stop spreading this "2 week rule" all over the place. It's wrong. There is no rule. Each phone launch is different. All we can do is guess at what will happen. I'm of the opinion that we will see early ordering via CS/direct fill a week before stores get their hands on it.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Stop spreading this "2 week rule" all over the place. It's wrong. There is no rule. Each phone launch is different. All we can do is guess at what will happen. I'm of the opinion that we will see early ordering via CS/direct fill a week before stores get their hands on it.

If I remember correctly there was no 2 week rule for the Droid 3...what makes the Bionic so much different? I'd say maybe we'll see it up a week beforehand, but not promising anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL