08-11-2011 07:59 PM
28 12
tools
    Ok so I have some buyers remorse with my Charge. I'm really missing Motorola's quality and some of my text messages haven't been coming through (confirmed that it is a problem with Samsung's software ). Anyone know how Verizon's return policy works? My 14 days are up a week from today. If I return it before then would I be able to get the Bionic at a subsidized price (I used an upgrade to get the Charge) when it comes out, or do they just give me back my money? Or is it a better idea to stick with the Charge until the Bionic comes out, and hope to sell it for enough money to stomach the full retail price of the Bionic?
    I have not done it, but I believe that you return the phone and pay a $35 restocking fee. After this your upgrade is back and you can buy another phone at the subsidized price.
    08-04-2011 08:01 AM
    I have returned my Charge and am now once again waiting for the Bionic while using my almost dead OG Droid
    08-11-2011 05:21 PM
    Did you ever own an X? If you did, you wouldn't be adding it to the above list. The X is a bad *** device. If it weren't for me wanting a LTE device, I would be just fine staying with mine. Sorry, but you instantly lose credibility with a list like this...
    Yup, My Droid X is AWESOME! I too am just upgrading for LTE.
    08-11-2011 07:59 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD