Bionic scrapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSMFC115

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with tier 2 tech support for issues with my thunderbolt. He said they received information of a possible bionic scrap. Supposedly there is new technology that they want in it so they are looking to revise it again. If released at all it will be in the 4th quarter or under a new name. Anyone seen the new posting for the motorola kore????? not guaranteed to be true but just thought that I would pass on this information.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Kore is most likely a replacement for the Xoom (at least that is the thought process). No one knows for sure what the Kore will be at this point.

And Tech Support is mistaken. Bionic has not been scrapped.

mustang6966

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I talked verizon rep on the phone today. I asked her about the bionic and she was quiet. I asked release date she avoided it. then i said sept. and she said that sounds right. She knew something but would not spill release date.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I talked verizon rep on the phone today. I asked her about the bionic and she was quiet. I asked release date she avoided it. then i said sept. and she said that sounds right. She knew something but would not spill release date.

Pretty sure they all know about it now, but aren't allowed to talk about it until Motorola and/or Verizon says so. And they most certainly DID NOT scrap it, since they said it was coming out September. I don't think Jha would go back on that.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure they all know about it now, but aren't allowed to talk about it until Motorola and/or Verizon says so. And they most certainly DID NOT scrap it, since they said it was coming out September. I don't think Jha would go back on that.

Yeah if they did scrap it after Jha said it would be in stores in sept can you imagine all the stock holders and investors leaving since it would turn into another xoom fiasco.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah if they did scrap it after Jha said it would be in stores in sept can you imagine all the stock holders and investors leaving since it would turn into another xoom fiasco.

Lol that'd be worse than the Xoom fiasco. That would be almost like Apple doing the same thing with the next iPhone. Mass hysteria. Apple would lose so much money, it wouldn't be funny. Same thing for Motorola if they decided to scrap this phone last minute. Or worse...delay it again :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams