Who is fully committed to getting the Bionic?

nick1020

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Who is fully committed to getting the Bionic?

I know with all of this craziness and speculation going on its very very hard to make a decision. Yeah I know all of the complaints, screen, bootloader, phone is "outdated", but this is still going to be one sweet, powerful phone.

I know Im getting one!

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I am going to wait and see how it performs once it is out and how big it is overall and then decide. The locked bootloader isnt a big issue with me since I don't care about rooting that much unless it has a lot of issues then I will want to be able to root and all that.

nick1020

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Most definitely am, everyone blows pentile out of proportion and I like the new blur. First day buy. (or preorder)
Im with you. I sit in my store all day and play with the droid 3's blur and I like it. Screen isnt a big deal to me either. I will have it the day before launch hopefully.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Im still on the fence. I may wait a few weeks after its released before I jump in. I've been a Moto lover ever since the OG Droid. I wand to make sure I dont get burned.

csimme01

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Made my mind up the firsyt time I heard the specs.
All the drama hasn't changed my mind.
The HTC Vigor briefly turned my head but I think the battery life will be an issue.
I don't care for the s**t Moto put us through but I do believe it will result in a superior device. IMHO
I will buy one from my local store ASAP and never look back!

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I will be purchasing the DROID Bionic as soon as it is available. But that shouldn't surprise most of you that have followed this forum over the past few months.

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm also probably going to wait a bit before purchasing. Right now it's definitely between the SGSII and the Bionic, though. Leaning more with the Bionic due to the overall superior build quality that I'm sure the Bionic will have over the SGSII.

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
My OG Droid is getting slower and slower each day... May just need a hard reset. But I could have used a new phone by now. So i'm in line for the Bionic if it does turn out to be amazing as the wait would suggest. If not and the Vigor and Prime are more enticing, I'll hard reset and wait for one of those.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Maybe we still have a month and I'm sure there will be rumors on other devices by then. But so far even with the negatives it still sits on the top of my list.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The Bionic will be my next phone and I will purchase it the first day it is available. I have had good luck with Moto phones; they have great reception and seem to last. I also think they really worked on this phone to be awesome and I like the idea it has a Moto designed radio in it. The only thing I wish was it was VoLTE compatible. Can't wait to get it...I'm using a BB Storm2 for heavensakes!

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been committed to this phone since I heard about it, and my friend who has a Droid X got me hooked on it. I didn't know what I really wanted, but when I finally understood why this phone was so great, I just decided to wait on it. I'm stuck with this stupid Chocolate for now, but as long as it isn't screwing up too much (it resets my ringtones for all my contacts and my default ringtone if I drop it, wtf LG?) I'm fine with it. I like Motorola, I remember back in the day having a RAZR lol, that phone was awful, but it refused to break. My brother dropped it out of the car while we were turning a corner one day, barely even a scratch. So I know Motorola is the way to go in terms of how long my phone will last. I still have that phone, it looks almost new still.
I'll buy this phone unless somehow Samsung wows me. And with the build quality on their phones, I don't think I want to buy a phone just for a "better" screen I won't really notice. I want my next phone to last, since I'll be heading to college soon, and it will be much harder to find money to replace it. And I don't really care about the Vigor, sure there's some cool stuff about it, but in the end, that will be it's downfall in terms of battery. And the Nexus? I don't really care either lol. They're all great phones, but I want to go Motorola, and I want the phone to be as much futureproof as I can get it while still retaining a quality phone that will last, and one that I won't have to charge every 5 hours to still use it.