What does this VZW message mean?

bardol

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I just got this text message a little while ago and have no idea what it is referring to. I know it probably has nothing to do with the Bionic but does anyone know what it means?

screen.png

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Its a contest. Your city is getting LTE on the 18th. Be one of the 1st 100 people at that store and you could win. I think they are giving out wonka style candy bars with 1 gold ticket for a free 4Gprogram phone.

Reactions: bardol

bardol

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. This particular store is in Lansing, MI but unfortunately for me I moved to the Detroit area awhile ago so I guess I won't be able to swing by and get a free candy bar on Thursday :'(

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Thats exactly what it is. First 100 folks to go to the specific Verizon store on 73rd or so and Dodge street here in Omaha, NE will get a 'golden ticket' which is a chance to win a Charge. Just in time to sell and buy the Bionic! hehe (i'll be there)

Brian

See you there.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
So.... curious how many people will be at the Omaha store :) Trying to decide how early to go ( i work with sfay93, so we're thinking... gee.. do we go in way too early and look like idiots or show up fashionably late and be number 101 and 102. hah)

Brian

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys. You're all wrong. They're giving away an LG Chocolate! GET EXCITED!!!

Sorry, you're wrong. My text message from VZW:

VZW Free Msg: Be among the first 100 customers to visit our Wireless Communications Store at 7215 Dodge Street on August 18, and receive a special candy bar with a "Golden Ticket" for a chance to win a FREE 4G LTE DROID Charge by Samsung Smartphone. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age. Void where prohibited. 2 opt out reply x

:cool:

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, you're wrong. My text message from VZW:

VZW Free Msg: Be among the first 100 customers to visit our Wireless Communications Store at 7215 Dodge Street on August 18, and receive a special candy bar with a "Golden Ticket" for a chance to win a FREE 4G LTE DROID Charge by Samsung Smartphone. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age. Void where prohibited. 2 opt out reply x

:cool:

Was it not clear that my post was a joke? Next time I'll make sure to type "P.S. THIS POAST IZ NOT 4 SRS"

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Was it not clear that my post was a joke? Next time I'll make sure to type "P.S. THIS POAST IZ NOT 4 SRS"

I just didn't want anyone thinking they were only giving away a chocolate and miss out. Or wait, I just got another text from VZW. It is a chocolate they are giving away. Nothing to see here folks. No need to be at the store on Thursday. Move along people. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc