Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
39401d1314141137-bionic-benchmark-test-uploadfromtaptalk1314141149558.jpg

Credit: Engineer from Droid Forums

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed something about that screenshot...the notification bar is black, not blue. Also the battery icon has the percentage in it. Was the screenshot from a Bionic or another phone?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed something about that screenshot...the notification bar is black, not blue. Also the battery icon has the percentage in it. Was the screenshot from a Bionic or another phone?

You usually have to do these on the actual device don't you...? Because obviously it's not the same UI unless I'm missing something.

Dkdude

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Fake pic, the UI looks like the LG. In particular the wifi bar looks exactly like my brothers Revolution. Look up the GS2 scores on that program and its much higher in the cpu and ram, and so will the bionics. The first score is the ram, and its based on the amount in the phone. Bionic has 1gig. Whatever this phone is does not.

Snow02

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Fake pic, the UI looks like the LG. In particular the wifi bar looks exactly like my brothers Revolution. Look up the GS2 scores on that program and its much higher in the cpu and ram, and so will the bionics. The first score is the ram, and its based on the amount in the phone. Bionic has 1gig. Whatever this phone is does not.

Apps only see available ram, not that which is sectioned off for the system. My tb gets a score of just under 500, but we know it has 768 mb. Conclusion? Mid 700s makes sense.

Last edited:

Dkdude

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Even so, the UI is completely off, doesn't feel right. And if it bases it on available ram im curious how a gs2 benchmark got 1024 on the ram score, which based on what you said it would have had ALL its ram available, which I don't think is possible. The gs2 score is one I easily found a video for jsmust by searching gs2 antutu benchmark and it scored 7000. I would think the bionic would be closer.

Snow02

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Even so, the UI is completely off, doesn't feel right. And if it bases it on available ram im curious how a gs2 benchmark got 1024 on the ram score, which based on what you said it would have had ALL its ram available, which I don't think is possible. The gs2 score is one I easily found a video for jsmust by searching gs2 antutu benchmark and it scored 7000. I would think the bionic would be closer.

Perhaps the ram score isn't based on capacity, but is also a measure of speed? I don't know. However I can definitively say that it's not strictly tied to the amount of ram in the phone.

As to the GS2, nothing has been coming close to it in benchmarks this gen. Why do you think people are so fervently waiting for it?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps the ram score isn't based on capacity, but is also a measure of speed? I don't know. However I can definitively say that it's not strictly tied to the amount of ram in the phone.

As to the GS2, nothing has been coming close to it in benchmarks this gen. Why do you think people are so fervently waiting for it?

Well hopefully we'll see similar specs on the Bionic then right? :p I don't know how real this thing really is, but I'll wait and run benchmarks of my own on my own Bionic, thank you very much :)

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Problem is that people are waiting for the same thing as the international version of the GS2, which sorry to say, I think everyone will be let down. The Exynos processor will most likely not make it in any US variant of the phone and will instead be a Qualcomm or Tegra 2 processor.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Bionic is supposed to have DDRII memory so it should be faster than the thunderbolt. Surely the thunderbolt doesn't have DDRII memory?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
From what I hear from the guy that posted the Score it is legit. He is someone that test new devices and it trusted by Some of the Droid Forum mods and news team.. I can only go by his word and he have not lied before with info. I would say he is a trusted source. As to why I have not answered sooner. I have a life other then forums and I am getting my kids prepared for school.

Here is a Benchmark Test To compare it to. From The Thunderbolt..

screenshot1314146319625.png

Some people do not trust in Benchmark scores they say it does not mean anything. I tend to agree. but people that looked at the GS2 Benchmark scores swear by it and say that it is the fastest phone from benchmark scores. Yes it is a good score for those who trust in Benchmark scores.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a question. Does the Bionic need to be rooted or unlocked to get this screen with this Battery Icon on it?

30utsnd.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams