I preordered/pickedup my Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Figured since we are within a week or two of preorders/direct fill/purchasing Bionic it would be safe to centralize the hey I got it/ordered it thread. Would love for a mod if possible to lock/sticky this until the first preorders start flowing. Will edit this when I preorder mine "hopefully" Thursday night. :D

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm I think this should've started in a few days, but I guess you can never be too early if we really can start pre-orders on Thursday. But I really think we should have a fresh one not filled with people like me who are posting about how you started this thread too early.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Ill ask cory to delete everything but the OP

You might as well wait off until like wednesday night, or whenever he's available on wednesday. Then you'll have a pretty clean slate until someone starts posting "OMG OMG I CAN'T WAIT OMG OMG OMG." Over and over again...then "OMG IT SHOULD BE OPEN IN LIKE 10 MINUTES OMG IS EVERYONE LISTENING TO ME OMG!!!!" Just wait...someone will do it, especially since I said someone would.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Damn I came here thinking someone had already preordered it lol. Droid-Life just tweeted a little bit ago that they are hearing preorders should start Thursday. Can't wait!!

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ya, Damn you, Trail! LOL! I was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt a minute, did I miss something?

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh heck no. That's why I'm trying to track a mod down to lock sticky until this Thursday. I wasn't trying to cause a riot more so try to keep the inevitable flood of threads in one spot

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Oh heck no. That's why I'm trying to track a mod down to lock sticky until this Thursday. I wasn't trying to cause a riot more so try to keep the inevitable flood of threads in one spot

That is also what I was thinking, so maybe you should lock this thread like SOON lol. I was like "someone pre-ordered...?"

Reactions: 5h4un360

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Droid Life
@droid_life Droid Life
Starting to hear murmurs of a Bionic pre-order happening on Thursday. I guess that means either an announcement tomorrow or wednesday.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
This thursday would be nice. I just got a 4G Aircard for work and its awesomesauce. I so need 4G goodness... hopefully rumors are true.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Droid Life
@droid_life Droid Life
Starting to hear murmurs of a Bionic pre-order happening on Thursday. I guess that means either an announcement tomorrow or wednesday.

I seriously thought we would see a "Verizon Confirms Bionic" thread before a "Pre order/received" thread. Both are inevitable though. I hope the Bionic comes Thursday, that means we will see reviews pop up by Monday latest. (Hopefully reviewers got the phone early) Still really curious about battery life on this phone.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I seriously thought we would see a "Verizon Confirms Bionic" thread before a "Pre order/received" thread. Both are inevitable though. I hope the Bionic comes Thursday, that means we will see reviews pop up by Monday latest. (Hopefully reviewers got the phone early) Still really curious about battery life on this phone.

I'm interested as well. From one of the tipsters, I saw 30% with about the same usage I'd use after about 15 hours of usage. And the screen was probably bright (that's the point of the Pentile), and etc. etc. I can't be really sure, but that Costco deal is calling me for that extra battery, and then the added benefit of having a dock in my car and my room.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested as well. From one of the tipsters, I saw 30% with about the same usage I'd use after about 15 hours of usage. And the screen was probably bright (that's the point of the Pentile), and etc. etc. I can't be really sure, but that Costco deal is calling me for that extra battery, and then the added benefit of having a dock in my car and my room.

Having a deal like this would really tip the scales for me. But there is no Costco's anywhere near me. I really hope Verizon does some kind of package as well. Would be a nice selling point to get a spare battery and charger for free. I don't see myself using the docks often. As for battery life, id like to see 10 hours with heavy use.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Having a deal like this would really tip the scales for me. But there is no Costco's anywhere near me. I really hope Verizon does some kind of package as well. Would be a nice selling point to get a spare battery and charger for free. I don't see myself using the docks often.

I kind of like the idea of the docks, but my problem is that I have a small car lol. I can't fit a lot more into my '69 Beetle without making it impossible to grab my stickshift. I really do want a spare battery, but if I don't get it for free I probably won't get it for a while. The one thing that they don't offer is a case, which is something I DO want, so I don't mess up my baby :p. But often when you buy any phone, they'll give at least a discounted accessories bag, usually with a car charger, case, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon