bionic on Amazon and Newegg

dash813

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how these things work so thought i'd ask.

How long will it be till we see the Bionic on Amazon or Newegg?

Any ideas on the potential pricing on those sites? (assume verizon is 299)

Thanks!

lehthanis

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Do their prices take into account whether or not you are eligible for an upgrade with verizon? Also, how does preordering work when it comes to upgrades?

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the prices are based on upgrade eligibility or opening a new line. Retail for these phones is usually around $600. I'm not exactly sure how preordering works with upgrades. I think if you are eligible, you can pre order and renew your contract. If you aren't eligible yet, I think calling telesales would be your best bet, given you will be eligible relatively soon.

jamor

Banned
Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i think its going to be 299 but thats just an educated guess.

The Blunderboalt and Droid Charge were 250 as new LTE devices.

These are DUAL core and much more anticipated - 299 most likely - 250 at the bare minimum

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
i think its going to be 299 but thats just an educated guess.

The Blunderboalt and Droid Charge were 250 as new LTE devices.

These are DUAL core and much more anticipated - 299 most likely - 250 at the bare minimum

The Charge is still $300 on contract on Verizon. So we'll most likely see $300 from Verizon. It was $250 or so from Amazon, and the Thunderbolt was $250 at launch (and still the same on Verizon), and was $180 from Amazon. Amazon's selling the Thunderbolt to new Verizon customers for $50 right now, and about $150 for upgrading individual plans, $180 for family plans.

So I'm going to give an educated guess we'll see the Bionic at Verizon for $300. You can get that sweet Costco deal if you wait until next week (well, if they really confirm it's real, I'm still skeptical), and/or see if there's any other cool deals at Sam's Club, Best Buy (almost never, but good to check?), etc. Amazon should have it for $250 probably if you're upgrading a family plan, $230 for individual, and probably $200 for new customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance