Let the Pics do the Talking...

Verizons internal Equipment Guide has been updated to show that they expect an all channel launch for the DROID Bionic to go off September 8. There isnt a mention of a direct fill option, so that means there might not be an opportunity to grab one early (pre-order) via the web or through a sales line like we saw with the DROID3.

And swags have arrived at stores...

Source: Droid-Life
    2defmouze and BasPilot like this.
    08-31-2011 06:32 PM
    Regarding that last pic... maybe wishful thinking, but is verizon typically in the habit of stocking stores with all the accessories for a phone that won't be released to the public for 8 days?
    08-31-2011 06:45 PM
    Lol what's up with that case? It looks like there's a gigantic hole in the middle of it?
    08-31-2011 06:45 PM
    Lol what's up with that case? It looks like there's a gigantic hole in the middle of it?
    I think it's a hole so you can feel what type of material its made of. Like soft silicon or a hard plastic case.
    08-31-2011 06:53 PM
    .40 inches thick. Thats got to be at the thin point of the phone since thats what they list for the X2. Im guessing .55 at the thick end if thats the case. Similar to my Droid 1. Not bad.

Edit: Seems like the holster has a kickstand from what i can see in the pic of the accessories. or am i seeing things ??
    08-31-2011 07:00 PM
    Depands on the phone. Be lucky there already stuff for it like cradles and extended batteries. Some vzw phones are still waiting and they have been out a while
    Regarding that last pic... maybe wishful thinking, but is verizon typically in the habit of stocking stores with all the accessories for a phone that won't be released to the public for 8 days?
    08-31-2011 07:06 PM
    .40 inches thick. Thats got to be at the thin point of the phone since thats what they list for the X2. Im guessing .55 at the thick end if thats the case. Similar to my Droid 1. Not bad.

Edit: Seems like the holster has a kickstand from what i can see in the pic of the accessories. or am i seeing things ??
    I think that's just the part that clips onto your belt. Wondering if I should get one of those to show off?

I think it's a hole so you can feel what type of material its made of. Like soft silicon or a hard plastic case.
    Oh, camera trick lol.
    08-31-2011 07:07 PM
    Excellent scoop. It confirms the launch date there in the corner and we have a load of information. Some of it we had, but this is more official, I think. So there we have it folks, can't wait to get this puppy.
    KillerG likes this.
    08-31-2011 07:45 PM