My Bionic

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I think more than video, most people would like to hear how you've ended up with a Bionic today.

We know what it looks like...how'd you get it?

Exactly. Pictures, video, etc... of other people using a Bionic are cool... but i'd much rather be looking at them from my own Bionic. lol You part of something special that you're able to get it early? Super geeky minds want to know! :)

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
are%20you%20a%20wizard.jpg

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I received this today compliments of Motorola. I wrote a letter to them complaining to them about some things. They responded, thanked me for my letter as they said it was well written, and offered some things to me, one of which was a Bionic at no charge. I will not comment any further about that. More to come. It did not come w/ a 4g sim card. Don't freak out. It was sent from Moto. Went to a VZ store, got a 4g sim card, called customer service, activated. People in the store couldn't believe it. This has been a great day so far. More details to come. I have two young sons at home who like to play with their dad.

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I received this today compliments of Motorola. I wrote a letter to them complaining to them about some things. They responded, thanked me for my letter as they said it was well written, and offered some things to me, one of which was a Bionic at no charge. I will not comment any further about that. More to come. It did not come w/ a 4g sim card. Don't freak out. It was sent from Moto. Went to a VZ store, got a 4g sim card, called customer service, activated. People in the store couldn't believe it. This has been a great day so far. More details to come. I have two young sons at home who like to play with their dad.

Well played, sir.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kindrudekid

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
you are one lucky fellow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1