My Bionic

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Thanks for the video!

As for those who said this thing boots up quickly - 55 seconds is fast to you?? My OG boots in 22.

You're right.. that did seem to take a bit. But I honestly dont care if its under a minute. I dont reboot often, unless my OG Droid decides to do so on its own :) (i.e. when trying to run that new AR bionic scavenger game lol)

Ahobbs21

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Any chance you can just show us some web browsing in 4g perhaps something that is picture intensive like espn or cnn or egotastic :) thanks as always

dcdevito

Banned
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
You're right.. that did seem to take a bit. But I honestly dont care if its under a minute. I dont reboot often, unless my OG Droid decides to do so on its own :) (i.e. when trying to run that new AR bionic scavenger game lol)

LOL. Yeah that app sure does suck doesn't it?

All in all the Bionic looks smooth - also looks to be the first Android phone that can indeed handle a live wallpaper (finally - perhaps Google or Moto will now make one worth using).

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
LOL. Yeah that app sure does suck doesn't it?

All in all the Bionic looks smooth - also looks to be the first Android phone that can indeed handle a live wallpaper (finally - perhaps Google or Moto will now make one worth using).

I was running that same live wallpaper on my OG Droid without issue. Not sure what you mean ?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Nice. Camera options that look easy to navigate.

Easy to navigate but no white balance? Jeez. At least though, they have the scene modes; sport, sunset, etc. That's a useful feature. Guess I'll be buying a camera app if I want super amazing photos, but it looks like the auto white balance is doing a pretty good job by itself though, the picture looked clear and the colors looked good.
I like to see that Nexus background lol, nice. And the speaker seemed loud when you were watching the football game, and the screen from what I could tell was clear and looked nice.
So far this phone is pretty much everything I could ask for. A white balance would be nice, but I can fix that and that's just me being a picky cinematographer. I'm too used to everything being on manual all the time and doing manual focusing, aperture, etc. On my phone it can be a little less customizable as the technology evolves.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2