My Bionic

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Can you download the augmented reality app and win a bionic for me? I'd like to but since I have a stock OG droid I can't play :(

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
What percentage are you at then...give us details on how you got your battery settings set (brightness, etc.) Lol I need to know if I'm going to want to get myself a bigger battery :p
Too much detail to get into. I use performance mode and brightness about 80%. Battery is fine.

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
How lucky are we! You can cycle that puppy three days and let us know a few days early how that battery settles!
No. Just sayin I have had the device for a short period of time. Charged it for 45 min out of the box and haven't done so since. Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but if you were, I don't really need that, thanks.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Too much detail to get into. I use performance mode and brightness about 80%. Battery is fine.

So the screen is nice and bright even at 80%? I basically just wanted to know the mode and brightness lol. And you aren't doing daily use, you're playing right now so it's not a real everyday use at this point in time anyways. I guess the best way is to wait and see how it plays out with my usage of it :p
Thanks man, I still want to hear about all those apps and widgets up and how it performs then.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I just want to thank you personally for taking the time to give us some info on the Bionic. As you can probably tell most of us are losing our minds at this point looking for any tidbit of info we can get about the phone - buying this phone is probably a more intensive decision then cars and houses we've bought (or woman we have or are going to marry, lol). I had tentative plans to meet some friends out tonight and I am still here at home reading and refreshing 3 forums - it's insane!

I just wanted you to know that we all do appreciate any info you want to share or videos you want to put together.

Thanks!

Now get to work! JK lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87