My Bionic

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
you are killing me. I can't wait for you to load that phone up and take it through the paces sir! I want to see screen to screen, widget to widget, app to app, angry birds to Google calender! You lucky dog! I will take whatever bit you toss:)

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Damn that sure is quick.

:) My brother just returned from overseas (Navy) and was calling in to get his Quest (CenturyLink) service activated since he needs internet to do the on-demand for his DirectTV. He told me he just went with the 20 'meg' speed and I told him... yanno, my new phone will be that fast too :) He doesn't believe me, but I think this will help prove it :)

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Can you please share how your phone does in major Benchmarks? Like Quadrant, Smart bench, linpack. Really curious how your phone does in quadrant after a few runs. Compared to the phone Joe had in the other thread which was 2189. I assume that was a single cold run.

Thanks for sharing everything about the phone so far, Extremely helpful.

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
:) My brother just returned from overseas (Navy) and was calling in to get his Quest (CenturyLink) service activated since he needs internet to do the on-demand for his DirectTV. He told me he just went with the 20 'meg' speed and I told him... yanno, my new phone will be that fast too :) He doesn't believe me, but I think this will help prove it :)

After you get your Bionic and Lapdock you'll have to go over there and have a race. Show him who's boss. :cool:

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Your navy brother is wise with quest. Comcast is worse than pentile.

We have Cox Communications in the Omaha/Bellevue Nebraska area. Comcast i'm not sure exists around here. Nearby 'cities' have Roadrunner via TimeWarner but all of Omaha/Bellevue/etc.. is Cox Communications. And yeah, I've heard 'great' things about Comcast;)

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
you are killing me. I can't wait for you to load that phone up and take it through the paces sir! I want to see screen to screen, widget to widget, app to app, angry birds to Google calender! You lucky dog! I will take whatever bit you toss:)
takes awhile to upload. Doing my best, beeotch!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
We have Cox Communications in the Omaha/Bellevue Nebraska area. Comcast i'm not sure exists around here. Nearby 'cities' have Roadrunner via TimeWarner but all of Omaha/Bellevue/etc.. is Cox Communications. And yeah, I've heard 'great' things about Comcast;)

lol! I had Comcast in CO for two years, Never again will I subject myself to such abuse. I paid a premium price for a "clear" picture. What did I get? Dilapidated, and black screens at the perfect time. My mom has a satellite, and has a crystal picture all the time. Direct TV is better in the Rocky Mountains.

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Can you please share how your phone does in major Benchmarks? Like Quadrant, Smart bench, linpack. Really curious how your phone does in quadrant after a few runs. Compared to the phone Joe had in the other thread which was 2189. I assume that was a single cold run.

ok

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
After you get your Bionic and Lapdock you'll have to go over there and have a race. Show him who's boss. :cool:

Yeah. I will also be testing my HDMI cable I bought on the new 82" DLP TV he bought today too. Just in time for the Huskers opening day tomorrow. lol I could try it on my 60" Plasma, but I think for wow factor i'll head over to his place and be blown away.

Trying to come up with things to do that is not reading these forums, but its difficult. lol

dcdevito

Banned
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Don't ask - it'll open up a can of worms on this thread. :cool: