Just Ordered the Bionic this morning

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Called 611.... No go. Weird that some are getting a "no info in system" answers especially since its OFFICIALLY announced since this morning..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dcgore

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Called 611.... No go. Weird that some are getting a "no info in system" answers especially since its OFFICIALLY announced since this morning..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Give it another whirl. You just have to get a person that "knows" his/her stuff.

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I tried 611 and no luck. he said I could get everything in the computer then call back tomorrow morning and send it all through...

I bet if I keep calling I'll get someone to upgrade. But I'm wondering -- Should I preorder today and get it by 3PM tomorrow? or should I just go to the store at 9 AM and have it by 10 AM tomorrow.

Anyone know if I need to sign for the package? In which case I'd have to be home all day.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I tried 611 and no luck. he said I could get everything in the computer then call back tomorrow morning and send it all through...

I bet if I keep calling I'll get someone to upgrade. But I'm wondering -- Should I preorder today and get it by 3PM tomorrow? or should I just go to the store at 9 AM and have it by 10 AM tomorrow.

Anyone know if I need to sign for the package? In which case I'd have to be home all day.

They can send it UPS instead of FedEx and you do not need to be there to sign for it.

Reactions: anon(387460)

dcgore

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

I think you can request "no signature" with your delivery. In any case, you can call fedex and have them release the package if you do in fact have to sign for it.

I personally went ahead and ordered it on the phone. I don't want to take the chance to be late at work and jeopardize my income because of the bionic. Perhaps you can request to have it delivered to your work place?

Reactions: anon(387460)

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I think you can request "no signature" with your delivery. In any case, you can call fedex and have them release the package if you do in fact have to sign for it.

I personally went ahead and ordered it on the phone. I don't want to take the chance to be late at work and jeopardize my income because of the bionic. Perhaps you can request to have it delivered to your work place?

That's true I could -- but have the package pass through our government mail exchange center? I may never see it! Haha. I'll try a little later once my battery is back up and see if I have better luck and I'll request UPS and no signature.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

You more than likely have to sign for it. Personally, I'd take any opportunity to have anything shipped to me rather than going to the store. Even though I'm working and may miss the delivery, I can always go to the Fedex location later in the evening to pick it up. Either way, I will have the phone in my hands tomorrow :cool:.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
If you live anywhere near your FedEx distribution point, you can go there with your tracking number today, ask them to hold the package there for you, and pick it up anytime after they finish loading up the morning's stuff tomorrow. This only works if you get there with a tracking number before they close tonight, but it will likely put a Bionic in your hands before the Verizon corp stores open tomorrow.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I called #611 and was told I could order it.....but no upgrade promo price. I'd have to pay the full retail. Hmmmmmm.....my DX is over one year old.

dcgore

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I called #611 and was told I could order it.....but no upgrade promo price. I'd have to pay the full retail. Hmmmmmm.....my DX is over one year old.

Weird. I was offered the 2 year promo because i am due for an upgrade. I however chose ful retail since many things are coming down the pipes in the next few months. If not, i'll be happy to have my upgrade for next year.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Weird. I was offered the 2 year promo because i am due for an upgrade. I however chose ful retail since many things are coming down the pipes in the next few months. If not, i'll be happy to have my upgrade for next year.

What was full retail?

xjoshuax89

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Then you lose your possible unlimited data plan.

Normal joe shmoe users don't go over the regular tiered plan but people that stream lots of videos/music etc... will use more than the regular tiered plan quite easily.

I use about 8-12 gigs of data per month myself.

Bond111

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on the phone now. I called *611 and got someone not in telesales. He's trying to order it right now. Name is Julian. He's telling me no free overnight shipping. only online orders.

Order went through I guess, and he said I am supposed to get it tomorrow. Overnight was $12.99

dcgore

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You know, as phones get more expensive on the On cotranct end of things, i am more comforable paying full retail for them and not being locked for 2 years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463