Boom
a6f98106-0aa2-53ee.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Starting from the top....
  • BeWeather
  • Smooth Calendar (Left) and Battery Monitor Widget Pro (Right)
  • Genie News Widget (my own modification to make it nearly transparent)

How is your battery widget displaying increments of 1%? I'm using Elixir and it can only display in increments of 10%. I read that Motorola phones will only display battery percentage in increments of 10 until you root the phone. (I rooted last week, but still only see increments of 10.) Thanks!!

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
How is your battery widget displaying increments of 1%? I'm using Elixir and it can only display in increments of 10%. I read that Motorola phones will only display battery percentage in increments of 10 until you root the phone. (I rooted last week, but still only see increments of 10.) Thanks!!

I believe it's just an estimation which requires a bit of calibration over a period of time. It's been pretty spot on so far. I don't think it's starts giving out 1% increments until it has enough data to give an accurate reading. Probably one of the best battery monitors I've used yet.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I believe it's just an estimation which requires a bit of calibration over a period of time. It's been pretty spot on so far. I don't think it's starts giving out 1% increments until it has enough data to give an accurate reading. Probably one of the best battery monitors I've used yet.

Thanks Moo. I just found another widget in the Market and it's showing the 1% increments. It's called Battery Monitor Widget. Looks good, so far. (I hope it doesn't suck up my battery!)

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Genie News Widget (my own modification to make it nearly transparent

That's the News & Weather widget, right? Where did you find one that works? I downloaded and installed one that I found, but it wouldn't run on my Bionic. I could see it in my apps drawer and in my widgets list, but it kept giving me an error every time I tried adding the widget to my screen. Worked great on my Incredible though.

EDIT: Never mind. I was able to find one that works. Now I'm happy. :)

Last edited:

mjohnson680

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
If you're downloading to your phone directly then you might experience problems with the stock browser. Try Dolphin Browser and Firefox from the market. I never have issues downloading files with those.

As for my home screen...
Starting from the top....
  • BeWeather
  • Smooth Calendar (Left) and Battery Monitor Widget Pro (Right)
  • Genie News Widget (my own modification to make it nearly transparent)

Using Go Launcher now instead of Launcher Pro.

Thanks. Dolphin worked.

SmithyJanus07

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Here's a screenshot of my home.
I've had this phone for a week now, so I still have a lot of diving in to do! lol.
I must say, the Bionic is the coolest phone I've owned.. but coming from a blackberry, I guess it's not too hard to top :p

Btw, since this is my first post, What's up guys/gals?? :cool:

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had this phone for a week now, so I still have a lot of diving in to do! lol.
I must say, the Bionic is the coolest phone I've owned.. but coming from a blackberry, I guess it's not too hard to top :p

Steven needs a shirt.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

PhilD

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

i'll FedEx you a six pack of your favorite beer if you share that wallpaper with me :)

Xaero252

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Please be kind, this is my first Android phone. I'm coming from an HTC Imagio...

Here is my current home screen:
9h3l.png

And my Lock Screen:
9h3k.png

I only wish I could per-pixel position the text clock widgets so they didn't move at all between the two screens.
Pay no mind to the mismatched month/day text in the two >< I just fixed that.

Last edited:

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Please be kind, this is my first Android phone. I'm coming from an HTC Imagio...

Here is my current home screen:
9h3l.png

And my Lock Screen:
9h3k.png

I only wish I could per-pixel position the text clock widgets so they didn't move at all between the two screens.
Pay no mind to the mismatched month/day text in the two >< I just fixed that.

Looks great! I'm coming from a non-rooted/non-customized OG Incredible, so I'm really diggin my Bionic and looking for great new widgets/screenshots :)

Mind if I ask how you got a modified lock screen? I REALLY wish I could get even the stock lock screen to show the battery%! I hate having to unlock it everytime to see where I'm at.. But just a small pita to live with.. hehe

Xaero252

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks great! I'm coming from a non-rooted/non-customized OG Incredible, so I'm really diggin my Bionic and looking for great new widgets/screenshots :)

Mind if I ask how you got a modified lock screen? I REALLY wish I could get even the stock lock screen to show the battery%! I hate having to unlock it everytime to see where I'm at.. But just a small pita to live with.. hehe

I'm using Widgetlocker to customize the lock screen, it lets you put any widget you could normally put on the home screen on the lock screen. It also lets you add more sliders for different functions, for example one of my sliders changes brightness settings, one unlocks the phone, another turns on the flashlight, one opens the camera, all sorts of useful fun!