For those of you who bought a Bionic, congrats! Now that you have one, without spouting specs, but rather talking about your experiences with the phone, tell the rest of us what you like about it better than the Bolt, Charge, or Revolution.

Also, one more question, can you assign a one square icon quick contact to your home screen like you can on the Bolt, rather than a multiple square widget like you had to do on the X?
    09-08-2011 09:31 AM
    You just named off 3 phones that were not made by Motorola. Motorola enthusiasts will appreciate the form factor, ruggedness, UI, and the fact it's Moto's first LTE device on Verizon. I think that's what separates if from the rest personally.
    09-08-2011 10:53 AM
    My main question would be does it handle 3G/4G, 4G/3G handoff better. I'm a Thunderbolt user and this would be my number one question.
    09-08-2011 10:56 AM
    I find moto phones to have the strongest vibrate out of all the android phones, the bionic is not the exception. I just returned a tbolt for the bionic and the vibrate is much better. I also think the signal in terms of the radios is better with the moto.

If it wasn't for the fact that i could still return the phone, i would've had stayed with the tbolt, i really don't think the difference is that much in terms of performance to be honest.
    09-08-2011 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD