Random Shut Down with White Notification Light

electronicallylost

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: ALREADY?!

My phone randomly shut down...white notification light comes on when i plug it into charge....white light turns off...still wont come on...Is there any way i can fix this without going to a verizon store?

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: ALREADY?!

My phone randomly shut down...white notification light comes on when i plug it into charge....white light turns off...still wont come on...Is there any way i can fix this without going to a verizon store?

Sounds like it's discharged to zero...leave it off and on a wall charger for a couple hours minimum.

Fredsond

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
random startup and die, it's the battery, went to 0% for some reason, wall charger was ineffective, car charger fixed the problem.

pooltime08

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
hey there everyone alright so what im dealing with is, my bionic wont turn all the way on... if i plug it in to my computer it gives me the white notifaction light, but if i plug it into the wall charger it makes it to the safe systems screen and after 10 seconds it changes to a black screen and goes no further... please please please help!!!

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Your battery is completely discharged. USB connection to a laptop will *not* provide enough to charge it. Use the original OEM supplied charger plugged into a wall outlet overnight.

You are fortunate that a Bionic has a replaceable battery...so it may be as simple as replacing it with a new one.

Nick Darnell

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Ive had mi for a little over 2 months ad its doing the exact same thing. It wont make any sign of life unless I plug it in then the led flashes 3 times but the phone doesn't turn on itself. I dunno what to do :'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae