Notification light

cbrao

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
The light does work but I didn't realize that is blinks every 2-3 seconds. I guess I didn't notice it at first but now I see it. I would like it to stay lit instead of blink. If there's an app for that please let me know.
One thing for sure, there is no light when charging and when its fully charged. It appears you have to hit the power button to see how much the battery is charged. Again I would like the light to show when charging and when its fully charged so if you know of an app please let me know.
Thanks.
Light flow lite app has an option to let the light stay on instead of blink.

cbrao

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
My LED notification only blinks one time - once the screen shuts off - when I get a text/email. Any way to get it to keep blinking? I've tried different apps that have settings allowing the light to stay on, etc, and it still blinks once and never again. Sort of pointless to even have the LED if I have to be looking at the phone at the exact time the message comes through to see the notification. I've also tried factory reset. I think I may have to go to VZ store. Any ideas?

fogflyer

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine blinks fine, but it only blinks green. Green for missed calls, voicemails, emails texts. I miss the different colors my OG Droid gave me. Any one know a fix for this?

For those not seeing it... DO YOU HAVE A CASE ON IT???
The light is in the very upper right hand side of the display. It is NOT the two little sensors closer to the center. Just make sure you don't have a case covering it before you take it back.

anon(167668)

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I use Handcent for texting, and it allows me to change the color (and flash frequency) of the LED light. I don't know if the native texting client has the same option, but the light itself can definitely be multicolored.

envizion

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
my notification light works just fine. however i'm only getting green blink for all missed call and text. it also doesn't light up to tell you if the battery is fully charged. really hope they can fix this with future updates.

frappa

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
my notification light works just fine. however i'm only getting green blink for all missed call and text. it also doesn't light up to tell you if the battery is fully charged. really hope they can fix this with future updates.

under settings | sounds there is an option for notification when battery is full.

I get a green blink for emails as long as the scree n is off. Turn it on it stops turn it off it resumes.

Last edited:

carzaddict

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
i was spoiled by the light on my blackberry, that thing was so bright...and very useful because i could have the phone on the table and id be looking at someone and i could see it blinking in the corner of my eye

this one is a disappointment