HELP! accidentally deleted IMSCServer from Droid Bionic

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Is there a system dump of the Bionic out yet? Or see if someone pulling it from their phone will help yours.

Sgtblack

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there a system dump of the Bionic out yet? Or see if someone pulling it from their phone will help yours.

I'm tried to have someone else back it up on Titanium Backup but it did not work, I need to find out how to install system apps because I have the apk file for it backed up I just need to install it.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I'm tried to have someone else back it up on Titanium Backup but it did not work, I need to find out how to install system apps because I have the apk file for it backed up I just need to install it.

if you have the APK file... can't you just use a file explorer to 'launch' the APK (by clicking on the .apk file) which should trigger the install prompt?

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
if you have the APK file... can't you just use a file explorer to 'launch' the APK (by clicking on the .apk file) which should trigger the install prompt?

Just fyi I was able to install non market apk like ive normally done on my D1. I used the default file manager. Just have check in settings. Install from unknown sources.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk