Screen protector and case??

choop

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Simple question, should I be using a case and/or screen protector? I didn't use one with my OG Droid but after a while I almost didn't care anymore.

Side note: I care my phones in my pocket and I reserve my right pocket for my phone only. Nothing else goes in there.

Thanks for any input.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I would say that this thing is pretty good for not needing a screen protector or anything, Gorilla Glass is amazing. But if you're clumsy or paranoid you'll ruin it, go for a case. I personally don't like cases, but had it on my Chocolate to protect it. I took it off recently because I just don't care anymore. I don't WANT to take good care of it, because I want a better reason to buy the Bionic lol.

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Got a TPU case for the Bionic since I routinely drop my Droid X and those wonderful cases save my life every time. :) I too now skip the screen protectors. But I think a nonslip case is a must! Search amazon for TPU case droid bionic and make sure it fits the newly released bionic design, not the old design. Look at the cutout for the camera, should be large and square shaped in the photo...

Katherine

Reactions: idahoguy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol