Battery monitor at 10% increments

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have checked their battery % only to notice it drops at 10% increments? I have never seen my battery monitoring at anything besides that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Anyone else have checked their battery % only to notice it drops at 10% increments? I have never seen my battery monitoring at anything besides that.

Thats normal. You can install any number of battery widgets, for example "Circle Battery" which shows you 1% increments on whatever screen you put the widget on.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Battery widgets don't work on Motorola phones unless you root. They always show 10% increments

I installed the Circle Battery widget on my phone early yesterday and did not root it until LATE last night and I 'swear' it was not doing 10% increments. I'm half tempted to un-root and see lol

Frankie15

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Try Circle Battery, looks like 1% is working (w/o root) on the Bionic (others I tried didn't)

Minimal Text battery widget shows 1% increments fine for me (w/o root).

I tried Circle Battery, but it didn't seem to work for me. It would only change the percentage when I added a new widget of the same variant which updated it. Minimal Text works just fine for me though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams