3.5mm Jack Issue

koei

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
When I plug any earphone into the 3.5mm jack and start having sound coming out from it, there's a buzz at the start and end of whatever is playing, and I can hear a constant background noise going out during playback. Just wanted to get others to confirm if they're having the same issue.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
When I plug any earphone into the 3.5mm jack and start having sound coming out from it, there's a buzz at the start and end of whatever is playing, and I can hear a constant background noise going out during playback. Just wanted to get others to confirm if they're having the same issue.

[rant]
Are you serious? Look at the threads that have been started recently or do a search. you will find plenty of them. Forum etiquette suggests not creating a new thread if you have not done a search first to make sure this isn't the 20th post just like it.
[/rant]

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
make sure it's all the way in.

thats-what-she-said-chris-demotivational-poster-1228874363.jpg

Reactions: rpscott02

SleepyTheDon

Q&A Team
Mar 11, 2010
Visit site

i was using this cheap pair of headphones i got fromn walmart but every time i plugged them in the damn voice command kept coming on :confused: