Power button rattle

drudometkin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I noticed my bionic rattles slightly when I shake it and I can hear it when its quiet in the room. I isolated the sound and its a loose power button. Anyone else have this?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Yes, but I also just checked my OG Droid and it does it too, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I hear something that I would normally mistake for the power button, but its VERY faint and I can't imagine shaking it like that during normal use. haha. I held the power button and volume rockers down all at once while shaking and i can still hear that faint noise... maybe the vibration piece doing it ? not sure what other 'moving parts' would make that noise.

drudometkin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Actually, the rattle comes from the volume rocker too. Didn't notice that yesterday. Oh well - I have 90day exchange at costco. So basically I have till about thanksgiving to make up my mind.

LordVierge

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
My volume and power buttons do the same thing. It really sounds like this is happening more often than I had thought. I think the bar was set really high by my OG so I view this as annoying. As it's the only thing annoying me at the moment I'll ignore it until a button no longer responds then I'll deal with it under warranty.

fogflyer

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep, mine does it too. I don't think it is anything to worry about though. It is just a cap that presses on the actual switch below it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11