volume button drops call

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
idk if this has been said or discussed but during a call if you repeatedly hit the volume down button with the phone against your ear it automatically disconnects the call. is this a setting or a bug?

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Just checked mine and it does not do that. Tried it incoming and outgoing. No problems.
u gotta hit it like 4 or 5 times, i tried on voice mail and on normal calls, the reason was i was talking to a family member who doesnt think modern technology can carry his voice so he has to yell from nj to fl, so as i was frantically hitting volume down to avoid hearing loss the call got dropped, i did it on 3 or 4 calls and it doesnt do it when holding or on speaker it has to be against your ear.

Last edited:

fogflyer

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I pressed down at least 20 times while against my ear. Cycled it all the way up and down several times. Made several calls. Could not replicate the problem.

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I pressed down at least 20 times while against my ear. Cycled it all the way up and down several times. Made several calls. Could not replicate the problem.
well i guess your a lucky one lol cuz i cant get mine to do it every time, kind of annoying ill wait for an update before i take it into vzw