my lucky day

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I went to buy a Droid bionic today for full retail :'( my upgrade date was June 2012. When the sales rep went to ring it up she started talking to her Co workers and then came back to me and said the system is ringing it up at the 2 year price so she is just going to give it to me :D that kind of stuff never happens to me. Best part is I got a corporate discount too so I got the phone car dock and screen protectors for half of what I planned to spend and I should be able to sell my thunderbolt to make up for most of that too.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I certainly hope you use it to it's full potential now. And that you'll keep it for more than a few months lol.

DroidST

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
hmmm, are you sure they didn't just "sneak" in the 2yr commitment on your account? Check in 2 -4 weeks on your account online.

digit you click some buttons on their digital terminals?

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
There was a blog reporting that Verizon was giving many of its customers an early upgrade, so that may be what happened to you. Like others have said, check your upgrade status online and see if they renewed your contract.

gathome

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I got lucky yesterday, too (not THAT lucky! Still...) I called Verizon to order my Bionic and told the rep I was considering buying from Costco or Best Buy and he said, no, I was going to buy from HIM. He threw in the HD dock, battery dock and extended battery/cover all for the $249 upgrade price! He said they're having a sales contest so if you plan to order, deal with Verizon directly, tell them about the package deal Costco is offering and get some free accessories! :)

Last edited:

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
They did have me sign a new 2 year contract but I don't care about that Verizon and us cellular are the only companies that offer reception where I live so I will be with Verizon long term. I'm just glad they saved me $300

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon