Not the best deal in the world buttttt

TauntingBull

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
So yesterday I saw an add on Craigslist for a New Bionic for $400. Out of curiosity, I emailed the guy and offered to pay the asking price. I asked him if there was anything wrong with the phone and he said no and insisted the phone was Brand spanking new. So today I met him at a VZ store to complete the deal.

What I got is a Brand NEW (Screen covers still on - Cable and charger still sealed) Bionic for $400. The guy apparently got it through his company and wanted to sell it to make some money. I activated the Bionic at the store and everything went smooth.

I know its not $289 but I didn't have an upgrade due and didn't have to sign a contract as well.
Actually, the total cost for me with tax and a two year contract would have been $309 i think. So I had to pay an additional $91.

So what do you think of the deal?

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a great deal!

Just out of curiosity, how do you make the transaction. Do pay after you had the phone activated or do you both go to the sales rep and have him check the esn and pay then? Just curious. :)

TauntingBull

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a great deal!

Just out of curiosity, how do you make the transaction. Do pay after you had the phone activated or do you both go to the sales rep and have him check the esn and pay then? Just curious. :)

I don't know what others do. I arrived at the store 5 mins before the meeting time. I pulled aside a rep, explained to him about the Craigslist deal, and didnt wanna be burned. I flat out asked him what to do? He said as long as the ENS is clean, I can activate it.

The seller walked in, we shook hands, headed straight over to rep, he already knew what the deal was. He looked something up in the computer and came back with everything being Kosher.

Then I asked him, if there was anything stopping him from putting it on my account?
He said No...
The seller was standing next to me all the time, I turned around gave him the cash and said it was pleasure doing business with him. In the next 2 mins the Bionic was on my account.

Here is a link to a pic i just took....

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513