Apps uninstalling?

swapped6

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
2-3 times so far apps have been disappearing on my phone. Almost like they are auto uninstalling.I have to re download them. Anyone experiencing this or know of a fix.thanks

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, usually after I turn the phone off and back on. Some wallpaper doesn't stay either and reverts back to the default red & black one. Will need to keep the phone on until an update hits.

swapped6

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
At first it was random games and such.apps I don't use on the daily. Today it happened to facebook which I check frequently. Also this has happened twice before root, once after root

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
At first it was random games and such.apps I don't use on the daily. Today it happened to facebook which I check frequently. Also this has happened twice before root, once after root

Are you using app2sd, or otherwise moving these apps to the sd card? That is the only time I've run across this, and there are several threads about it.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Maybe the phone is trying to tell you to get real friends instead of facebook friends. Just kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech