Exchanging Bionic

trainplane3

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there any fee I need to pay if I want a new one? I'm having 3g/4g drops and the screen off and won't power back on without battery pull problem. Thanks!

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
where did you get it from? Verizon has a 14 day policy where you can exchange your phone for a new one (of the same type). After 14 days, if there is something wrong with it and you exchange it, you get a refurbished phone in exchange.

originalcopy

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I think Costco has a 90-day exchange/return policy and in my experience are awesome when it comes to any problems with merchandise that I have purchased. I haven't purchased a cell phone from them though.

58Gemni

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I think Costco has a 90-day exchange/return policy and in my experience are awesome when it comes to any problems with merchandise that I have purchased. I haven't purchased a cell phone from them though.

I believe Costco has the 90 day exchange policy but still only a 14 day for refund. That is what I was told when I picked mine up.

Cvballa3g0

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to Verizon today also. I have the extended battery on mine and my older brother does too. My phone has been on for 5 hours with minimal usage with 3g on and i'm at 66 percent. He's at 10 hours with 4g on, blu-tooth, gps, and played golf with an app that tracks his distance, and it used 30% of the battery. and he just hit 62% battery. It's either my phone or battery.

evilkefz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
no need to go get ugly with them, just go to a different store, let them know u just got thep hone its having issues, its on the web as a known issue and that it needs to be replaced..

trainplane3

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
The thing is this store is never helpful but its the only one that's close. I've had friends go into this store and always end up having trouble. I'm always friendly and they ALWAYS act like they never want to deal with me. I hate getting ugly but this store always needs it to get anything done.

dcgore

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You can always return it and pay the $35 restocking fee or exchange it for the same and pay the fee if they refuse. Android owners are known for being super anal so VZ just stopped saying yes.

evilkefz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
let me give you the executive customer complaints number and you can call them and they can call the store and tell the store to help you out, hold on

trainplane3

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
You can always return it and pay the $35 restocking fee or exchange it for the same and pay the fee if they refuse. Android owners are known for being super anal so VZ just stopped saying yes.

All I'm trying to do is get a new phone and since I'm within my 14 days to do so, I thought it would be simple.

evilkefz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Verizon
845-365-7700, 908-306-6750, 910-794-6200

Danielle Bertram
412-266-7750

but usually if you ask for a manager or your print out that article where it shows that people are having the same issue and thats a hardware issue, they should just swap it out with no problems, because you have proof