Bionic Running Hot?

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
No...it'll get warm but not hot to the point where it hurts to touch it. What are you doing on the phone when it gets hot?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine gets warm sometimes when a number of things are going on, one of which usually includes navigation, but not hot. My X did the same thing.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine hasn't been hot yet, but my X and OG would sometimes. I suspect the bionic will too. I get crap done fast on this phone lol. Bonus for battery life.

DF400ex

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I have used my Bionic alot with an extended battery and I can tell you it doesn't even get warm.

Man, my screen gets pretty hot if I am doing anything for more than 10 minutes or so. This is especially noticeable when I am charging it while using it... but my extended battery doesn't get beyond mildly warm. I expect this when you have a dual core 1GHz processor running.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My phone gets warm when running apps and doing stuff for a while, it happens. The thing im worried about it when im playing Star Legends or a game for a while (~10-15 mins) the screen itself gets REALLY hot, like to hot to touch for more than 10 seconds. :(

bucherm

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
My Bionic(with extended Battery) seems to run pretty hot as well. While it doesn't seem to be a huge problem inside(or with the cool weather we've been having in the past two days), if I'm out on my walk it gets really warm, really fast.