Change GMail accounts

toy4rick

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey gang,

What is the process to change the default GMail account on my Bionic w/o having to do a full factory reset? All of the suggestions I have found on line so far don't get me to the point of re-entering the GMail userid/pswd. I find the individual Google applications, force stop each one, clear the data on each one. Never get the notification and when I open the Market app again, it goes straight in and doesn't ask for login info.

Thanks in advance
Toy4Rick

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The only way I know how is to do a full factory reset.
If someone know of a better way, I'd like to know as well.

Last edited:

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
You can remove your Google account through settings>accounts. Is that what you're looking for?

Previously you were unable to remove the default account, though I am unsure if you were to add another account and remove the first one if that would work.

Reason is that the main account you add is the one it ties to the market, gmail, and all that other good integrated stuff!

toy4rick

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Even with a second account you can't delete the primary one. I have nothing purchased so nothing to loose. One post indicated to use a file explorer and navigate to /Data/sync (i believe) and delete accounts.db but I can't find it

Toy4Rick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech