What's the best app for video calls?

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
If my daughter has Skype on her laptop at school, do I need to use Skype also or will GoogleTalk connect to her account? Thanks.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
My wife has the verizon iPhone 4, anyone know if any of these will work with her face time thing?

Yes. If you use Tango or Fring they will allow you both to use the front facing camers for video calls. I use Fring all the time with my friends that have iphones, I like it better then tango!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I got everything working well in Google (using Google+ Hangouts as well as GTalk, but I noticed that the video from my phone is pretty crappy looking (pixilated and fuzzy). I know it's a much lower resolution camera than the rear facing, but I would guess that the cameras on an inexpensive laptop are also pretty low res even though the video image on the laptop looks pretty darn clear. So I'm wondering if there is any way to make the image coming from our Bionics look any better on whatever device they are sent to? If not...it is what it is and I still love the phone.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
So is there any way to improve the video that is sent from the Bionic? It's pretty fuzzy compared to the video that a cheap laptop sends on a video call.