Can I monitor website changes with an Android app?

epdean

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I recently got the Bionic and it is my first Android phone, so I am quite the newbie. I was wondering, and I'm asking in this forum since y'all have been so helpful in the past, is there a website monitoring app for Android?

I need to constantly monitor a particular website for changes; right now I'm doing this on my computer with a Firefox add-on, however, when I leave the house, I am out of luck. I was wondering if something like this might also be possible with an Android phone app. The problem is that I need to check this site every 5 seconds or so and need to be immediately notified about any changes (meaning RSS feeds or push mails are too slow) - does anyone know if there's a way to achieve this with an android phone?
Thanks in advance,
Erin

BBBay

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
There's also a free site.
Watchthatpage.com

It will email you changes based on the criteria you establish.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow...can't be away from a PC (or the data it provides) for more than 5 second intervals. Doesn't sound like like a good way to live.

Alex Owl

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Actually, you can monitor website changes on any device with email manager. Go to neowatcher.com and follow instructions. This is professional website change monitor service, which used usually for daily notifications. So, just make request to neowatcher and recive notifications about website changes right to your mailbox, to which you probably already have access from your Android device...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers